Sign in to follow this  
b737800

Tech Alpha 1 2nd Wave Emails

It is now 13th January for me. Today is the day that the second wave of invites for the first Tech Alpha are due to be started. This will run through until Friday if all goes to plan.

F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 

• Like 1

We have to wait til tomorrow for the rest of the world to finish their Sunday 🙂

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

I don't have much hope to be selected but every mail notification will be an adrenaline rush 😂  

9600K | RTX2060 | 16GB | 970Evo Plus m.2

I'm definitely not there. Registered yes, but I would be surprised

It is exciting, I updated the DxDiag folder I had registered for Tech Alpha during the Tech Alpha 2 reg. I hope this means Im still registered for Tech Alpha 1 and it hasnt deleted my original sign up! 😫

At the time of writing this, it is Monday in France and about 6:00 a.m.! I would think it goes by country and time zone, but only they know for sure 🙂 Good luck everyone! This is kind of like waiting for Christmas and seeing if you get they brand new bicycle, or a package of new underwear 🙂 The underwear analogy being you get the Bicycle, but you can't ride it or tell anyone about it. In other words your under a Christmas present NDA 🙂 Again a joke, good luck to those that want in, including me!

Edited by in2tech

"Coffee, if your not shaking, you need another cup"
Flight Sim Break Discord Channel: https://discord.com/invite/fCV62Ka2QZ

7 hours ago, Jack Vince said:

It is exciting, I updated the DxDiag folder I had registered for Tech Alpha during the Tech Alpha 2 reg. I hope this means Im still registered for Tech Alpha 1 and it hasnt deleted my original sign up! 😫

Same position here. Registered for TA1 and updated DXDiag file on the first day of reg for TA2.

Have to wait till Tuesday, when it is Monday in their time zone, then the wait begins until Saturday.

I registered for Tech Alpha 1, but didn't get invited.  I did update my DXDiag file when the invites opened for Tech Alpha 2, I'm not sure if that means I can possibly get invited for TA1, or have to wait a week for TA2.  I also updated the survey because Comcast increased my Internet speed.

It's only 05:30 Monday morning in Seattle. Will be a while yet even if they start sending on schedule (which they didn't last time).

Doesn't stop me pressing F5 though 😉

• Like 1

Well is it going to be Monday based on the time in Seattle or Paris? They are I think 9 hours apart.

Seattle if you compare with news pushed in official site, always near 23h - 00h for us in France.

• Upvote 1