Sign in to follow this  
b737800

Tech Alpha 1 2nd Wave Emails

10 hours ago, chuckyb said:

I registered for Tech Alpha 1, but didn't get invited.  I did update my DXDiag file when the invites opened for Tech Alpha 2, I'm not sure if that means I can possibly get invited for TA1, or have to wait a week for TA2.  I also updated the survey because Comcast increased my Internet speed.

how did you update your survey???   I don't see how one does that.

Capt. Robert Rixx

Insider home > my profile > Your DxDiag File Info > You can change your DxDiag file by clicking here      

Edited by FDEdev

From the website, look like the 20th is the day

• 01.20 – Begin sending Tech Alpha 2 invitations.
  • 01.27 – All Tech Alpha 2 invitations sent.
  • 01.27 – Tech Alpha 2 ready for download, begin sending build access emails.
  • 01.31 – All wave 1 Tech Alpha 2 emails sent.

7 minutes ago, Groundmagnet said:

They're still going to have Tech Alpha 1 going.

Edited by carbonbasedlifeform
Typo

15 minutes ago, Groundmagnet said:

The 20th is the day they will start inviting people for the Tech Alpha 2. This topic is about the second wave of invites for Tech Alpha 1, which started today.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

I use to be able to update my dxdiag file but since a week ago I end up on this page titled 

Tech Alpha 2 registration has ended

Thank you for your interest in signing up for the upcoming Tech Alpha 2 build. Unfortunately, we have completed the recruitment process and registration is now closed.

If you are interested in participating in our build program but were not able to sign up in time for Tech Alpha 2, please make sure to check for updates in our Insider Section for the next recruitment window.

Please note that if you have signed up for the Tech Alpha and do not receive an acceptance notification, you will be automatically added into the pool of potential candidates for our next build.

38 minutes ago, meuhey said:

I use to be able to update my dxdiag file but since a week ago I end up on this page titled

You are able to update your DxDiag file only during a recruitment process. Next recruitment is supposed to open up in mid-January for anyone that wants to do so.

• Like 1

I'm happy to inform you of exactly what you think I want to happily inform you about.

Haven't showed up in Xbox Insider Hub yet though... hope it doesn't take too long!!!!

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, bashope said:

I'm happy to inform you of exactly what you think I want to happily inform you about.

Haven't showed up in Xbox Insider Hub yet though... hope it doesn't take too long!!!!

I may or may not be in the same boat! Any idea of how long it normally takes it to appear on insider hub?

10 minutes ago, bashope said:

Thanks for the heads-up. Looks like it's now worth starting to mash F5.

By the way, can you say what your system specs are? It'd be interesting if they started selecting more mid-range and low-end systems now.

Edited by ChaoticBeauty

Just now, stratosfeerick said:

I may or may not be in the same boat! Any idea of how long it normally takes it to appear on insider hub?

Hopefully one of the previous lucky ones will chime in. I have never used this Insider Hub thing ever in my life...

Just now, ChaoticBeauty said:

Yeah... and after that it looks like you'll be mashing F5 in the Xbox Insider Hub thingy... just kill me now.....

3 minutes ago, ChaoticBeauty said:

By the way, can you say what your system specs are? It'd be interesting if they started selecting more mid-range and low-end systems now.

Yeah sure. 9700k, 32 gigs of RAM (which I bought specifically after being painfully rejected for the 1st wave) and a GTX1070. Cheers 🙂

• Like 1

Just curious, and not sure if this matters but my windows 10 is not activated yet till I buy a new license.  I just upgraded my pc.  Will that make a difference who they pick.