Sign in to follow this  
b737800

Tech Alpha 1 2nd Wave Emails

Just now, zalox said:

Before you disappear, can you post your system specs @bashope?

I mentioned them already above. i7-9700k, 32 GB RAM, GTX1070. Additional remarks, I have a 100 Mbps internet connection and I'm a real world private pilot.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, azulkb said:

excel spinner, and I'm one of the unlucky ones at this game here. config in my signature proves it. 

Didn't explore too much my dxdiag, but can be something to exclude some inestable systems? Like too much crashes or something like that... I will dive in my dxdiag to epxlore it...

6 minutes ago, bashope said:

I mentioned them already above. i7-9700k, 32 GB RAM, GTX1070. Additional remarks, I have a 100 Mbps internet connection and I'm a real world private pilot.

Sorry 🙂

Happy bug hunting 2020!

@azulkb

Can you edit your dxdiag and look for lines like this:

---------------
Diagnostics
---------------

Windows Error Reporting:
+++ WER0 +++:

If so, how many WERX do you have in it?

Edited by zalox

🙂 here are my specs:

Asus ROG Strix Z390-H, i7-8700K @4.8, RAM 32 GB @3000, Nvidia GTX 980Ti SC.  (New GPU later this year)
32 GB OPTANE Memory, Liquid Cooler.

NVMe PCIe M.2 500 MB, 3x 1TB SSD, 2x 4TB HDD.
Windows 10 Enterprise.  300 MB FiberOptic Connection.
Monitors 3 1-4K 1-FHD, 1-TouchScreen HD.

Cheers.

Edited by RamonB

48 minutes ago, bashope said:

I'm happy to inform you it finally appeared on my Insider Hub thingy and I'm installing it as we speak. This is probably the last you'll hear from me in the next 2 years or so. Cheers everyone it was nice knowing you.

Me too :-)

Ryzen 3700x

RTX 2070 Super

32Gb

300Mb Fibre

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bashope said:

I'm happy to inform you it finally appeared on my Insider Hub thingy and I'm installing it as we speak. This is probably the last you'll hear from me in the next 2 years or so. Cheers everyone it was nice knowing you.

Me too, so excited.......  those was my last words

1 hour ago, zalox said:

@azulkb

Can you edit your dxdiag and look for lines like this:

---------------
Diagnostics
---------------

Windows Error Reporting:
+++ WER0 +++:

If so, how many WERX do you have in it?

<Diagnostics><WindowsErrorReporting><WER0>No Data</WER0><WER1>No Data</WER1>
<WER2>No Data</WER2><WER3>No Data</WER3><WER4>No Data</WER4><WER5>No Data</WER5>
<WER6>No Data</WER6><WER7>No Data</WER7><WER8>No Data</WER8><WER9>No Data</WER9>
</WindowsErrorReporting></Diagnostics></DxDiag>

i not understand. but my diagfile is very big, perhaps with all driver about oculus.

• Like 1

Ouch,come on.

I just upgraded to 32GB a few days ago and now can´t update my DXDiag cause it says Tech Alpha 2 registration has ended... I´m always late...the story of my life...

Cheers

Carlos

NLR Motion Platform V3, Intel Core i9-9900K OC @ 5Ghz, Gigabyte Gaming OC 11GB RTX 2080ti, Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Ultra. Thermaltake Water 3.0 Riing LED RGB 360. Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4 3000 PC4-24000 32GB 4x8GB CL15. Lexar Professional NM700 M.2 2280 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1TB SSD. Toughpower iRGB Plus 80 Plus Platinum 850W Full Modular. Thermaltake View32 TG USB 3.0 RGB. Oculus Rift S. Qled Samsung 65Q7FN.

8 minutes ago, chass32 said:

Ouch,come on.

I just upgraded to 32GB a few days ago and now can´t update my DXDiag cause it says Tech Alpha 2 registration has ended... I´m always late...the story of my life...

Cheers

Carlos

You should be able to update Your DxDiag.

Login to Flight Simulator and under the Photo Space (right upper corner) select My Profile. There You can update or change Your DxDiag.

I upgraded to 32 GB last weekend and was able to update my DxDiag.

Edited by RamonB
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, chass32 said:

Ouch,come on.

Cheers

Carlos

I upgraded to 32GB and updated my DXdiag on time, but still no luck. Similar specs with your PC.

• Like 1

9900k@5GHz, 32GB@3200 RAM, Strix RTX 2080ti, VKB Gladiator mkii, VKB rudder pedals 

2 minutes ago, RamonB said:

Login to Flight Simulator and under the Photo Space (right upper corner) select My Profile. There You can update or change Your DxDiag.

I upgraded to 32 GB last weekend and was able to update my DxDiag.

That´s what I did, and got the Tech alfa 2 is closed message. You probably changed when it was still open. Good move. Thanks anyway,

Cheers

Carlos

NLR Motion Platform V3, Intel Core i9-9900K OC @ 5Ghz, Gigabyte Gaming OC 11GB RTX 2080ti, Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Ultra. Thermaltake Water 3.0 Riing LED RGB 360. Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4 3000 PC4-24000 32GB 4x8GB CL15. Lexar Professional NM700 M.2 2280 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1TB SSD. Toughpower iRGB Plus 80 Plus Platinum 850W Full Modular. Thermaltake View32 TG USB 3.0 RGB. Oculus Rift S. Qled Samsung 65Q7FN.

I reckon they probably also want people who play/ have a lot of time to play too. What’s the point in inviting people like me if we can only use it an hour or two a week? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Superdelphinus said:

I reckon they probably also want people who play/ have a lot of time to play too. What’s the point in inviting people like me if we can only use it an hour or two a week? 

If I get into the Tech Alpha, I will freaking make the time! Who needs sleep? 😉

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Microsoft Flight Simulator | Ryzen 9 5900X | MSI MEG X570 ACE | 32 GB DDR4 | Geforce RTX 3080 | Samsung Evo 970 M.2 | Dual 1440p screen | Win 10 Pro

Honeycomb Alpha Flight Yoke | Honeycomb Bravo Throttle | Thrust master TPR Rudder Pedals | HP Reverb G2

17 hours ago, georgiosgiannoukos said:

Me too, so excited.......  those was my last words

wich insider hub? The xbox one? 😮

Victor Roos