Sign in to follow this  
b737800

Tech Alpha 1 2nd Wave Emails

25 minutes ago, Ridvan Celik said:

I’m a firm believer that the energy you put out into the world is what you will receive in return

Keep thinking that, but the bottom line is lock, and I am speaking from experience!  :biggrin:

I have just built a new computer.  Should I update MS with a new dxdiag file or just wait and see if I get an invite with the old rig?  Decisions, decisions!

1 minute ago, Poppapete said:

I have just built a new computer.  Should I update MS with a new dxdiag file or just wait and see if I get an invite with the old rig?  Decisions, decisions!

Actually you can't update anything until a new alpha register is open, so...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, jpc55 said:

Keep thinking that, but the bottom line is lock, and I am speaking from experience!  :biggrin:

And you keep being negative I’m sure you’ll live a happy person 😂

Everything is what it is, but with that outlook all I see is misery 😁 oh and if we are talking from experience I started a logistics company at the age of 22 and at the age of 28 I’ve managed to build a great company all thanks to my positivity. Oh and I’m speaking from experience. If positivity wasn’t anything most business owners would’ve quit after the first 12 months.

It pays to be positive wether it’s real life sh*t or a beta access link. Be happy chap 

Well I'm positive that I've still not received my TA1 invite email which is making me think negative thoughts about Microsoft.

Come on Lionel. We're 90% through the sending of the invites (both waves combined) and you've still left me out 😉

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Ridvan Celik said:

It pays to be positive wether it’s real life sh*t or a beta access link. Be happy chap 

Okay.

I'm positive I won't be getting into the alpha with my 16GB of RAM.  😎

I have been very positive lately but I am still not able to check the alpha tester forums.

Has anyone who has received an invite on this wave been able to log into the "exclusive" forums yet? Cheers.

Let’s all send our positive energy to the flight sim HQ 😂 repeat after me guys “we will all get into the tech alpha”

1 hour ago, olderndirt said:

Positivity is wonderful but you still need a negative to make volts.

Don’t worry about the negative volts just be positive! 

23 minutes ago, Ridvan Celik said:

Let’s all send our positive energy to the flight sim HQ 😂 repeat after me guys “we will all get into the tech alpha”

Don’t worry about the negative volts just be positive! 

WE WILL ALL GET INTO TECH ALPHA

• Like 1

Just now, zemez said:

Why would think we all get In?  They didnt say so. 

Another negative human, don't quote me on this but i think they did mention everyone will eventually get in. 

I would be an excellent choice. Yesterday it took me 5 hours to download a 8.8 GB new game at Steam. An excellent choice for testing the cache or offline modes, that is to say 😂.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Dominique

Simming since 1981 -  4770k@3.7 GHz with 16 GB of RAM and a 1080 with 8 GB VRAM running a 27" @ 2560*1440 - Windows 10 - Warthog HOTAS - MFG pedals - MSFS Standard version with Steam

Received my email from Microsoft earlier....

It was my bill for Azure services!

I've checked my spam folder. Plenty of offers to improve the length and width of things (and Lord knows I need that) but I'm still hopeful... with 1 day left... to see the wonder that is TA1.

Looking on the bright side, TA2 initial emails are due to start going out of Monday, so I can start the painful process of waiting all over again.

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, b737800 said:

I've checked my spam folder. Plenty of offers to improve the length and width of things (and Lord knows I need that) but I'm still hopeful... with 1 day left... to see the wonder that is TA1.

Looking on the bright side, TA2 initial emails are due to start going out of Monday, so I can start the painful process of waiting all over again.

How is your F5 doing? Replaced that allready? My disappointment-levels are rising, because no invitation for me. 

You can actually download layers from Active sky. 0-1000 feet terror, 1000-5000 feet anger, 5000-10000 feet pure disappointment, 10000-37000 feet heavy rain, all from crying. 

I hope next week brings sunshine. And a few new F5-buttons. 

• Like 1

9900k@5GHz, 32GB@3200 RAM, Strix RTX 2080ti, VKB Gladiator mkii, VKB rudder pedals 

30 minutes ago, b737800 said:

With one day left, I am losing hope too. Just curious, what are your specs? 

Baber

My Youtube Channel http://www.youtube.com/user/HDOnlive