Sign in to follow this  
b737800

Tech Alpha 1 2nd Wave Emails

10 minutes ago, zemez said:

How is your F5 doing?

Good question. It's already noticeably looser than other keys and it's only a few months old.

Decent British layout keyboards are expensive to come by where I live - this one cost me a tad under $300 and has a life expectancy of about 1 year. If no email received today i'll go back to my old keyboard (which doesn't have an F5 key!) for next week.

My specs: 9900k, 32GB,2080ti and 100/100 fibre. 

9900k@5GHz, 32GB@3200 RAM, Strix RTX 2080ti, VKB Gladiator mkii, VKB rudder pedals 

1 minute ago, Baber20 said:

With one day left, I am losing hope too. Just curious, what are your specs? 

Almost brand new i9 9900K, 64GB RAM, RTX 2080Ti, 2 * 2TB M.2 NVMe drives, 100mbps internet (actually 300mbps but not in reality, as per my comments on another thread).

Part of the problem might be that I initially registered with a lower spec (actually VERY high spec for the time... ) initially and then changed the DXDiag file on the first day of TA2 reg. 

3 hours ago, domkle said:

I would be an excellent choice. Yesterday it took me 5 hours to download a 8.8 GB new game at Steam. An excellent choice for testing the cache or offline modes, that is to say 😂.

I haven't upgraded my connection (yet) and I downloaded the new CoD when it came out with a size of 116 GB. I'm not going to say how long it took because people will just laugh at me...

Edited by threegreen
  • Like 1

Microsoft Flight Simulator | PMDG 737 for MSFS | Fenix A320 | www.united-virtual.com | www.virtual-aal.com | Ryzen 9 7950X3D | Kingston Fury Renegade 32 GB | RTX 3090 MSI Suprim X | Windows 11 Pro | HP Reverb G2 VR HMD

17 minutes ago, threegreen said:

I haven't upgraded my connection (yet) and I downloaded the new CoD when it came out with a size of 116 GB. I'm not going to say how long it took because people will just laugh at me...

I used to have 3mps adsl2+ until cable came into my area, i can't imagine downloading 116GB lol

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, threegreen said:

At least you have the option to upgrade, in here I am stuck with a decaying ADSL2+ connection, patiently waiting for VDSL to save the day...

A 25GB game took more than day to download a small while ago, 116GB would probably take an entire week.

• Like 1

I am POSITIVE I would be a great choice to join the MFS Alpha Test Program for the following reasons:

1.  My DSL is 7Mbit, so its slow and I would be able to test the simulator on a less than ideal internet connection!

2.  I only have 16GB of RAM in an Intel 2500K CPU with a Nvidia 970X, so my PC is old and out dated, a perfect test bed to really put MFS through its paces on an average system!

3.  I have alpha + beta testing experience on many other games across several decades, including Microsoft in the past.

4.  I'm willing to work for free.

5.  I love to type up detailed bug reports and thoroughly test software by pushing it in non-typical ways.

I know you are reading Microsoft, PICK ME!  PICK ME!!!! 

Pick me?

Edited by Mengy
  • Like 2

12 minutes ago, Mengy said:

PICK ME!  PICK ME!!!! 

Oi, get in the queue!

8 minutes ago, boeingcorp said:

no email yet 😰

Welcome to my world.

They start the next set of invites next Monday on the 20th for a weak. That is not far from now and if we get in on that one, more features will be in.

23 minutes ago, Torg Smith said:

They start the next set of invites next Monday on the 20th for a weak. That is not far from now and if we get in on that one, more features will be in.

Speaking for myself, I'm very excited for the new MFS and I just want to do my part to help make it as good as possible, and because I'm not in the alpha I feel like I'm missing my chance to do that.

I just want to be a part of the development because I'm passionate about it, and I'm not.  😢

• Upvote 1

i wonder how many thousands of people have signed up for the testing program? and sure a vast majority of us have not received a invite but i will continue to check my email hourly😂

Hi everyone new memeber to this community but i have been following this thread. I just got my invite today im really excited!

My Specs:

i7 8700k

16gb ddr4 ram 

RTX 2080

p.s i registered literally a day before the alpha 1 registrations ended 

Edited by LeoPilot

14 hours ago, Ridvan Celik said:

And you keep being negative

I was not being negative, and you are just being arrogant! Shame on you! When you reach my age you will then comprehend what I said. :tongue::happy:

45 minutes ago, LeoPilot said:

Hi everyone new memeber to this community but i have been following this thread. I just got my invite today im really excited!

My Specs:

i7 8700k

16gb ddr4 ram 

RTX 2080

p.s i registered literally a day before the alpha 1 registrations ended 

Congratulations! 

Im thinking that if i dont get invite next week, Im going to have a msfs blackout to the release date. Too painful to know that so many people are actually flying. Not good for my mental health to refresh pages all the time 😄

More time to fly with old sims. 

9900k@5GHz, 32GB@3200 RAM, Strix RTX 2080ti, VKB Gladiator mkii, VKB rudder pedals