Sign in to follow this  
b737800

Tech Alpha 1 2nd Wave Emails

9 minutes ago, ChaoticBeauty said:

Thanks for the heads-up. Looks like it's now worth starting to mash F5.

By the way, can you say what your system specs are? It'd be interesting if they started selecting more mid-range and low-end systems now.

I have a pretty high-end system (i7 9700k @ 4.8, 2080Ti, 32Gb RAM) but a pretty low-end connection (8Mbps). My guess is that the connection held me back from the first wave of invites. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, stratosfeerick said:

I have a pretty high-end system (i7 9700k @ 4.8, 2080Ti, 32Gb RAM) but a pretty low-end connection (8Mbps). My guess is that the connection held me back from the first wave of invites. 

In all honesty there is a lot of randomness at play here as well.  Many people who won't be getting in aren't missing out for any reason other than they didn't win the alpha lottery.  The dice can roll unfavorably sometimes.  🙂

• Like 1

Just now, Mengy said:

In all honesty there is a lot of randomness at play here as well.  Many people who won't be getting in aren't missing out for any reason other than they didn't win the alpha lottery.  The dice can roll unfavorably sometimes.  🙂

Asobolutely (sorry), we are pattern-seeking mammals after all. A bad pattern is better than no pattern at all!

14 minutes ago, Dirtysouth09 said:

Just curious, and not sure if this matters but my windows 10 is not activated yet till I buy a new license.  I just upgraded my pc.  Will that make a difference who they pick.

Mine is also not activated... never bothered to get around to it.

PS: And my internet connection is 100Mbps download.

Edited by bashope

38 minutes ago, Dirtysouth09 said:

Won't they be sending emails all week.  I thought it was over multiple days.

Correct, tech alpha 1 emails will be sent out still Friday.

I’m SOOOOO HAPPY, finally finally, the sun is finally shining.

Edited by georgiosgiannoukos

I'm still not happy. Giving serious consideration to starting another Tech Alpha Rejection Comfort and Support Thread, or at least resurrecting the old one.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, b737800 said:

I'm still not happy. Giving serious consideration to starting another Tech Alpha Rejection Comfort and Support Thread, or at least resurrecting the old one.

There is plenty of time till 31st (01.31 – All wave 1 Tech Alpha 2 emails sent.)

9 minutes ago, Bear242 said:

There is plenty of time till 31st (01.31 – All wave 1 Tech Alpha 2 emails sent.)

That's Tech Alpha 2. Tech Alpha 1 2nd wave emails go on all week that is ignoring the fact that I'm the world's second most impatient person.

• Upvote 1

57 minutes ago, b737800 said:

Still got until Friday so dont lose hope yet. Although I highly doubt I'll be getting in. The 32gb ram requirement is still going strong.

Baber

My Youtube Channel http://www.youtube.com/user/HDOnlive

1 minute ago, Baber20 said:

The 32gb ram requirement is still going strong.

I don't hit that either. I've got 64 😞

I should've upped my RAM to 32gb over black Friday, but I didn't. 😞

Microsoft Flight Simulator | Ryzen 9 5900X | MSI MEG X570 ACE | 32 GB DDR4 | Geforce RTX 3080 | Samsung Evo 970 M.2 | Dual 1440p screen | Win 10 Pro

Honeycomb Alpha Flight Yoke | Honeycomb Bravo Throttle | Thrust master TPR Rudder Pedals | HP Reverb G2