Sign in to follow this  
Ricardo41

Carenado XL560 is RELEASED

34 minutes ago, JasonPC said:

She might be pretty but not too smart.

At least they are consistent. Plus you know it's never going to be fixed...

G

• Like 1

Gary Davies aka "Gazzareth"

Simming since 747 on the Acorn Electron

Goodness gracious, they're pumping out a jet a week it seems.  I purchased from them once and that was enough for me.

I still believe the S550 is their greatest jet release.  It just works out of the box.  Too bad it's so darn slow though.

• Upvote 1

Ya the c550 isn't bad.  

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

Does anyone know if this bizjet works in P3D v. 3.4xx?? On Carenado's website it states the following (on both the home page and under the products tab):

Under the "Special Features" heading, it states this aircraft is for P3D v. 4.4 and up, while under the "Requirements" tab it notes P3D v. 3 or v. 4. 

Thanks!

Raymie

19 hours ago, Chapstick said:

Stop giving Carenado money.

Thanks for the helpful comment.

I own the Phenoms, the S550 and the PC 12, and they all work in a satisfactory fashion. Bert Pieke and others have made great mods. If you have a problem operating those planes in P3D, then more likely than not the problem is sitting in front of your monitor.

Everybody knows what you get (and don't get) with a Carenado release, hence comments like the above are tiresome and tedious.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

9 hours ago, ryanbatcund said:

Ya the c550 isn't bad.  

I agree. With the GTN 750 installed it's fun to fly. So is the Pilatus PC 12 with the GTN 750 installed. I recommend either or both.

8 hours ago, raymie said:

Does anyone know if this bizjet works in P3D v. 3.4xx??

I would ask, does it even work in the sim it's designed for?

Regards,

Kevin LaMal

"Facts Don't Care About Your Feelings" - Shapiro2024

There’s a real good mod for their 525 also.

i7 6700K @ 4.6GHz, ASUS Z170-PRO GAMING, 32GB DDR4 2666MHz, 750W EVGA SuperNOVA, 512GB Samsung 960 PRO, 1TB Western Digital - Black Edition
RTX 2080Ti (MSI trio), Corsair H115i - 280mm Liquid CPU Cooler

12 hours ago, raymie said:

Does anyone know if this bizjet works in P3D v. 3.4xx?? On Carenado's website it states the following (on both the home page and under the products tab):

Under the "Special Features" heading, it states this aircraft is for P3D v. 4.4 and up, while under the "Requirements" tab it notes P3D v. 3 or v. 4. 

Thanks!

Raymie

From the product page:

Technical Requirements
Windows: 10 / 8 / 7 / Vista / XP.
Microsoft Flight Simulator FSX with SP1 and SP2 (or Acceleration Pack) installed or Lockheed Martin – Prepar3D Flight Simulator v4.4 (or higher) or FSX Steam Edition.

It appears to me it only works for FSX, FSX Steam, and P3Dv4.4 or higher as stated above.

Thanks Bill.

Carenado has corrected their products page for this aircraft. The "Requirements" tab now notes P3D v.4 (or higher); initially it noted both P3D v, 3 or v. 4 which was not what the Special Features section stated as I noted above.. 

Carenado has released v 1.1 - hopefully some major issues fixed and our user experts (like Bert) can begin mods - YEA ! 😍

-Added exterior PBR textures.

-Corrected external flap position.
-Improved nosewheel steering sensitivity.
-Corrected speedbrake efficency.
-Fixed 2D to 3D panel coherence including knob animation and information display.
-Fixed GTN NAV issues.
-Corrected APU starting logic.
-Corrected annunciator logic.
-Corrected Primus 1000 logic
-Added altitude trend vector to PFD.
-Corrected Flight Director.
-Implemented right click to rotate knobs at greater increments (HDG, CRS & ALT).
-Fixed Cabin tables folding animation.
-Fixed ADF radio tune in virtual cockpit.
-Fixed landing light's effect inside the cockpit.
-Other minor bug fixes.

IMPORTANT:
Customers should download the package again from the link provided. Downloads and installations were increased.
You should uninstall the aircraft before installing this new version.

https://www.carenado.com/sitecarenado/product/xl560-p3d-fsx/

WAT1460.png