Sign in to follow this  
Maxxiiime

PMDG 737 Overhead and HUD bug

Hello, I recently reinstalled my simulator (P3D v4.5) and therefore reinstalled all my addons, but I have a problem with the PMDG 737, the "switches" of standby power, the battery and trans bus are invisible as well as the "arm" of the head-up display, I leave the images below,

Can someone help me?

Thank you in advance,

Max

jUEUD0z.png

Edited by Maxxiiime
Links removed as images must be embedded. See https://www.avsim.com/forums/topic/479802-how-do-i-post-a-screenshot/

23 hours ago, Maxxiiime said:

Hello, I recently reinstalled my simulator (P3D v4.5) and therefore reinstalled all my addons, but I have a problem with the PMDG 737, the "switches" of standby power, the battery and trans bus are invisible as well as the "arm" of the head-up display, I leave the images below,

Can someone help me?

Thank you in advance,

Max

If you click on the case that houses the HGS projector it will move aside and let you see those items from the CAPT view. You really should read the Introduction document and also agree this may have been answered quicker in the PMDG forum.

Edited by downscc

Dan Downs KCRP

34 minutes ago, downscc said:

You really should read the Introduction document

Reading an Introduction Document, Dan, is......................come to think of it................oo'er....a bug🤣

2 hours ago, downscc said:

If you click on the case that houses the HGS projector it will move aside and let you see those items from the CAPT view. You really should read the Introduction document and also agree this may have been answered quicker in the PMDG forum.

Yes, i know but this is not the problem as you can see he is invisible, not the HGS, but the thing that maintain the HGS, and the button as weel

Red : Not my Sim
Blue : My Sim a5RUIDZ.jpgcvkRXrA.png

Edited by Maxxiiime

best to submit  a support ticket  in

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg