Sign in to follow this  
hangar

TAS Displayed on Map?

Just started using this, and hats off to the author on such a great job...thank you!

One thing I am not able to find on the map display is  a live display of my plane's True Airspeed. I see it displays the ground speed just fine, but is there anyway to add TAS in addition to the Ground Speed indication?

Please note, I am not referring to true airspeed given on flightplan info after landing, but merely a live readout of it on the map as you are flying real-time.

I did read the manual but did not see it mentioned or I missed it.

Thank you so much for making this application, one can clearly see that alot of love has gone into this project.

ah, didn't know about the progress tab having it...thank you for pointing that out for me.

Yea sure that'd be terrific for the next update.

Thanks again, Alex...really liking this!