Sign in to follow this  
cepact

worried about ram requirements

Well, the new Xbox is going to have 16gb of system RAM and does not need to run a bloated OS like windows... 

Since they are making this with the Xbox in mind and plan on downgrading the visuals slightly for the new Xbox, I'd say 16gb of ram on PC would be the barre minimum!

Chris Camp

1 hour ago, Pastaiolo said:

If it's real and verified post it. But since it isn't, this is likely a clickbait title and a fake video too and shoudn't be posted here.
Besides the fact that it's a clear violation of the NDA so the guy who did it is risking legal consequences.

Now i understand how my dad keeps sharing all kind of fake news on whatsapp..

Well, stock P3D4.5 runs amazing fast!

Lets see what happens when ATC, AI AC, complex AC are added etc....

I suspect we haven't reached the hardware capability of the new MSFS with all the add-ons we are used to and busy airports!

Chris Camp

57 minutes ago, highflyer2020 said:

Dude posted his entire specs so won't be long until he finds him self grounded! 

He won't, because the video is not about msfs and there is no proof of it. 

What he gained instead is likes, comments, views and subscribers by lying. 

Chock 1.1: "The only thing that whines louder than a jet engine is a flight simmer."

23 minutes ago, Pastaiolo said:

He won't, because the video is not about msfs and there is no proof of it. 

What he gained instead is likes, comments, views and subscribers by lying. 

How do you know for sure that he's lying? There's a possibility that he is but perhaps he did it the way he did so that there wouldn't be hard proof that he wasn't violating the NDA

5800X3D. 32 GB RAM. 1TB SATA SSD. 3TB HDD. RTX 3070 Ti.

Fake or not, I wouldn't rely on an opinion from an unknown that doesn't know computers too well. Sure, 15 GB of physical ram, but his compressed ram space jumped to 37 gb that's alot of disk swapage. 

And 30 gigabit not gigabyte.  Oh well. Still.... he showed his system,  doesn't really confirm MSFS is running, or FS2000, or DB2 with was8.2 and  java application , or Mario kart.lol

8 hours ago, Krakin said:

How do you know for sure that he's lying? There's a possibility that he is but perhaps he did it the way he did so that there wouldn't be hard proof that he wasn't violating the NDA

I don't, but there are clear indications of it. Obvious indications that shoudn't make such video appear here and give him views for nothing.

There is nothing shown which prove it is MSFS, there is a NDA which prevented leaks so far (for a reason), he didn't post any other MSFS related in game video but only video which was officially shared before (so why the change now if not to get views?)

Chock 1.1: "The only thing that whines louder than a jet engine is a flight simmer."

Just now, rjfry said:

Why are FSElite asking what`s included in MSFS when we have a guy posting the full SP on the sim and know all they could just ask him.

https://fselite.net/news/is-shared-cockpit-coming-to-microsoft-flight-simulator/

You know that different alpha versions can be limited in features, right? Alpha 1 not having the shared cockpit feature doesn't mean Alpha 2 or 3 or 4 or even the RTM version won't have that feature.

Asking an Alpha tester about the current state of Alpha 1 won't answer all the questions we might have for the final version.

Anyone that has dealt with ortho scenery in XP11 knows that 16GB is the minimum you need. 

RAM is fairly cheap. Time to upgrade if you have under that. 

On 1/15/2020 at 6:13 PM, rjfry said:

If 32GB of ram is a requirement then MS and MSFS has a problem it`s not the norm in gaming PC`s and the new XBOX, which backs up the adage see before you buy, don't pre-order. 

That's not in the spirit of previous Microsoft Flight Simulators which have cause more PC upgrades than I can imagine! 😂

(that was a joke by the way! - I'm sure 32GB will not be necessary.)

PC upgrades don't put money in MS pockets.

Raymond Fry.

PMDG_Banner_747_Enthusiast.jpg

On 1/20/2020 at 11:13 AM, Krakin said:

If this is real, we have nothing to worry about.

Looks like the video has disappeared...

On 1/18/2020 at 10:56 PM, Casualcas said:

And at minimums.... go around

If you do that you will never land 🙂

Edited by Brandon0110

MSFS Alpha tester on W10 Pro x64. Hardware: AMD 5900X 12 core CPU. Cooler Master ML360R AIO, Asus X570-E mobo, Asus Strix 3090 24GB gfx card, G.Skill TridentZ 64GB (4x16) DDR4-3600 RAM, Samsung 970 250GB SSD (OS), Samsung 980 Pro 1TB M.2 pcie-4 NVMe SSD (MSFS install). EVGA 850w Gold cert PSU, CUK Continuum full ATX tower.  43" Sceptre 4K display. VR: HP Reverb G2.