Sign in to follow this  
daniel_fs9

VOICE RECOGNITION

Hi,

I was trying to find if anyone has posted this already but couldn't find. When I speak to my Fs2Crew on FSLAbs  "Starting engine number two" and also "Starting engine number one" the UGCX  is picking that up as "Flight deck to ground" so it replies "Go Ahead". Now I don't know if this is a bug or this is just a correct reply as i get from the FO "checked" than also from the ground "go ahead" -* like go ahead with the engine start.

Thank you 

I have exactly the same issue and it happens with both Airbus aircrafts - Aerosoft A330 and FSLABS  A320.

I have ran voice training many, many times. This may seem strange but I actually saw my speech recognition deteriorate after installing FS2Crew for Airbus.  Commands that never had any issues with suddenly became an issue like 'Set', 'Yes' 'Up'.  It may not be related but strange that it started to happen after installing the Airbus products.  I've even recorded my own voice as part of the speech recognition functionality and although it has got better it's still not consistent. Perhaps it's a Windows issue?  I don't know.  Tried with different headsets as well and same issue.

Eldon Murray

Hi, sorry to my bad english to explain the problem I've. I searched on the web but I did'nt find help.

I own FS2 Crew Voice for Majestic Dash Q400, and set my language in US English as required. I don't start Speech Recognition prior to start FSX.

Then, I start FSX in Wars state cockpit and FS2 Crew Panel. Then I start Speech Recognition but every time I speak, I read "What's that ?". I of course train my voice.

What must I do ? Did I have miss something or do something wrong ?

Thanks in advance for help and regards.

Lfsn54

8 hours ago, Lfsn54 said:

Then I start Speech Recognition but every time I speak, I read "What's that ?".

Hi,

You're not supposed to manually start Windows speech recognition or your voice commands may start controlling Windows, too.

I'm not sure I follow the "Whats that?" part of the question.

You've read the manuals, right?  

Hi and thanks to you, byork 🙂

I actually made a mistake starting the Windows speech recognition. "What's that" was the sentence I red on the Windows speech recognition display.

Today, I tried with a tutorial flight quite well, and even it's difficult for me to have a good accent, I begin to understand how to use FS2Crew Voice Control. I'm thinking it should be very long and difficult to use as best as possible this FS2C but I'll take time to succeed. This aircraft is so nice that I would I want to.

Hi Manuel82, thanks to your idea but I don't speak or read spanish. But it's kind of you.

I'll try to help me by myself. 😀

Cheers.

Lfsn54