Sign in to follow this  
Skywolf

Aww look - I think that is the A2A Texan Trainer - VR

Hey guys,

This could be using the next version of Prepar3d as this headset is supported in Prepar3d.  Their logo is right below on this page https://varjo.com/products/vr-2-pro/

But look at the trainer - wasn't A2A designing something like this for the US Air force.  This could be it; I am pretty positive that is A2A simulations.  It could be running on next P3D release

Also look here (look at the pic on the homepage of the simulator screen) - https://www.htxlabs.com/

and https://htxlabs.webflow.io/post/htx-labs-awarded-sbir-phase-one-grant-by-us-air-force

Is A2A subcontractor for htxlabs or are they working together lol

They are using Prepar3d!!!!

This headset looks awesome.  Need to research on how it fares with Pimax.

Enjoy

again this all speculation (please take it with grain of salt) -

Keep the thread fun

Edited by Skywolf

Active Pattern: MSFS2020 | In Long term Storage: Prepar3d  

How I Evaluate Third Party Sim Addon Developers

Refined P3Dv5.0 HF2 Settings Part1 (has MaddogX) and older thread Part 2 (has PMDG 747)

I'll take it with another G & T, thanks.

Intel i7 6700K @4.3. 32gb Gskill 3200 RAM. Z170x Gigabyte m/b. 28" LG HD monitor. Win 10 Home. 500g Samsung 960 as Windows home. 1 Gb Mushkin SSD for P3D. GTX 1080 8gb.

Almost 6000€ for a VR headset? Must be a hell of a lot better than anything on the market, otherwise this pricetag is just plain ridiculous...

Greetings, Chris

Intel i5-13600K, 2x16GB 3200MHz CL14 RAM, MSI RTX 4080 Gaming X, Windows 11 Home, MSFS

That's the Flite Advantage T-6A... Not the A2A.

The Varjo's are (one of) the best on the market, if not the best.  I've tried it at FSExpo.  Really nice hardware.

Edited by Milviz

Please contact oisin at milviz dot com for forum registration information.  Please provide proof of purchase if you want support.  Also, include the username you wish to have.

You have to think. the USAF bought warmable coffee cups for $1,300 a piece; $6,000 is chump change to them, especially when it comes to training.

13 hours ago, Milviz said:

That's the Flite Advantage T-6A... Not the A2A.

The Varjo's are (one of) the best on the market, if not the best.  I've tried it at FSExpo.  Really nice hardware.

Wow - I need to get this for Xplane 11 (I didn't even know that super high fidelity) Texan existed for that platform.  I used IRIS one in P3D and it in VR it was awesome (but that company is sadly kinda gone now).

Active Pattern: MSFS2020 | In Long term Storage: Prepar3d  

How I Evaluate Third Party Sim Addon Developers

Refined P3Dv5.0 HF2 Settings Part1 (has MaddogX) and older thread Part 2 (has PMDG 747)

Not seeing that....

Please contact oisin at milviz dot com for forum registration information.  Please provide proof of purchase if you want support.  Also, include the username you wish to have.