Sign in to follow this  
Jazznow

Problems with ATS Antonov An-2

hi everybody, 

just bought the An-2 from atsimulations. I owned the Sibwings one before. but lost the Serial No. some time ago. The Sibwings worked great. But the ATS is making Problems. The Virtual Cockpit keeps disappearing after some secons. Only some parts are visible. 

In external View i have some Black textures. 

Im in Contact with the Developer but thought some of you might have ideas. 

What i did so far: Trying DX10 on/off. Clean reinstall without any tweaks or other addons. turned antivir and Firewall of while installing and flying. So Far Nothing had helped. 

So Long 

Jazz

I entered a Coupon as a previous owner to buy it today after the developer sent me an email, but it goes belly-up when entering that coupon code. Have replied to the developer----zilch.

So, why bother I ask myself?

Andrey tried to help me alot but he is out of ideas. I got a Refund but can continue to try to get it work. So we will see.

If anyone has soem ideas, i will try them 🙂 In the meantime i buy the aerosoft An-2 for 30€ and hope that i get into the MSFS alpha^^

I am having the exact same issue. Bought it two days ago, but in P3Dv4.5 the VC disappears after a few seconds, and the outside view has a black square over the top wing. From the rear you can see everything between the two wings, but when you move your view towards the front side, there appears a black field between the two wings on the front.

I am installing this plane in P3Dv4.5 though.

One weird thing I did notice, is that the installer created a ATsimulatins folder in the main P3D/Content folder which holds a texture and sounds sub folder with files.
Normally the developer folder holds files like manuals, but there is no manual to be found.

I just reached out to ATsimulations for a resolution. We will see what happens., 

A day without laughter, is a day without living.

.dds but it's nothing to do with textures and everything to do with the anti piracy measure. Good evidence of this is that any attempt to run the original Sibwings version in P3D v4 results in exactly the same problem.

For some reason, on some customers' PCs, it cannot be disabled.

Fortunately for me, it works on mine but I have a friend who also tried everything along with the developer and failed to get it working.

Edited by Reader