Sign in to follow this  
Ariel

New 1.9 Update problems in P3D 4.5

Al,

That's exactly what happened to me last night. Was flying KMGN RNAV 10 GPS LNAV+V and the AP wouldn't fly the GP. I had 108.7 freq. (KTOL ILS25 freq. set from a previous approach) set active for both NAV 1 and 2.

LinkVor=false was set for both RXP GTN 750's.

I'll try a test later today with LinkVor=false with different freq. active in each NAV, and I'll also try LinkVor=true with same freq. in each NAV.

It's interesting, I think this was an issue with one of the versions of the Aerosoft CRJ - if you had both NAV freq. set for the active ILS the AP wouldn't fly the ILS.

Kind Regards,

Steven_Miller.png?dl=1

i7-6700k Gigabyte GA-Z170X-UD5 32GB DDR4 2666 EVGA FTW ULTRA RTX3080 12GB

6 minutes ago, somiller said:

Al,

That's exactly what happened to me last night. Was flying KMGN RNAV 10 GPS LNAV+V and the AP wouldn't fly the GP. I had 108.7 freq. (KTOL ILS25 freq. set from a previous approach) set active for both NAV 1 and 2.

LinkVor=false was set for both RXP GTN 750's.

I'll try a test later today with LinkVor=false with different freq. active in each NAV, and I'll also try LinkVor=true with same freq. in each NAV.

It's interesting, I think this was an issue with one of the versions of the Aerosoft CRJ - if you had both NAV freq. set for the active ILS the AP wouldn't fly the ILS.

Kind Regards,

Steven,

Thanks very much for the feedback.

I think you will find if you set LinkVor=true in the RXP, reload the plane, then the LPV will work even with  VOR  frequencies in Nav1 and Nav2. Or, if you have an ILS frequency in Nav1 or Nav2 then the LPV will work even with  LinkVor= false (may require the runway have an ILS, not sure yet).  I'm currently trying to find a fix for all this -- sigh. Note when testing you have to reload the plane each time you change the RXP ini file.

Al

19 hours ago, ark said:

Steven,

Thanks very much for the feedback.

I think you will find if you set LinkVor=true in the RXP, reload the plane, then the LPV will work even with  VOR  frequencies in Nav1 and Nav2. Or, if you have an ILS frequency in Nav1 or Nav2 then the LPV will work even with  LinkVor= false (may require the runway have an ILS, not sure yet).  I'm currently trying to find a fix for all this -- sigh. Note when testing you have to reload the plane each time you change the RXP ini file.

Al

Al, you are correct. I had an active ILS frequency tuned in NAV1. I have not checked without tuning a frequency in NAV1

4 hours ago, Ralvarez232 said:

Al, you are correct. I had an active ILS frequency tuned in NAV1. I have not checked without tuning a frequency in NAV1

Roberto

I have found a fix for this issue and expect that Mark (FSW) will put out an updated Falcon_50 cab file soon. However, if it is bugging you, PM me an email address and I'll send you my 'unofficial' Falcon_50.cab file to use in the meantime.

Al

21 hours ago, ark said:

Roberto

I have found a fix for this issue and expect that Mark (FSW) will put out an updated Falcon_50 cab file soon. However, if it is bugging you, PM me an email address and I'll send you my 'unofficial' Falcon_50.cab file to use in the meantime.

Al

Thanks Al. PM sent.

Cheers,

Roberto

On 1/26/2020 at 12:16 PM, ark said:

Roberto

Al

Hi Al. Changes in this unofficial' Falcon_50.cab are included in new version v1.9C?

Roberto

4 hours ago, Ralvarez232 said:

Hi Al. Changes in this unofficial' Falcon_50.cab are included in new version v1.9C?

Roberto

Yes Roberto, all changes are in ver 1.9C.

Al

• Like 1