Sign in to follow this  
TZanow

Amazon Air (Prime Air)

Come fly Amazon Air freight with us at http://giantvirtualcargo.org/. Giant Virtual Cargo is based upon the routes and fleets of Atlas, Polar, and Southern Air. All of our routes and aircraft are up date to as of this month. If you wish to fly military charters you can do so under the call sign Camber (CMB) and create your own custom route. In the future I will be adding different military charters throughout the month based on real time needs. 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, TZanow said:

Come fly Amazon Air freight with us at http://giantvirtualcargo.org/. Giant Virtual Cargo is based upon the routes and fleets of Atlas, Polar, and Southern Air. All of our routes and aircraft are up date to as of this month. If you wish to fly military charters you can do so under the call sign Camber (CMB) and create your own custom route. In the future I will be adding different military charters throughout the month based on real time needs. 

What, like your other recent Virtual Cargo invite where trying to submit a PIREP only ends up in a ..................message despite all the fields filled-in? Having completed a booked flight it was a sheer farce trying to submit that Manual PIREP.

Pass.

13 hours ago, vc10man said:

What, like your other recent Virtual Cargo invite where trying to submit a PIREP only ends up in a ..................message despite all the fields filled-in? Having completed a booked flight it was a sheer farce trying to submit that Manual PIREP.

Pass.

It was unfortunate the system did not work for you and I apologized to you in an email. You are the only person to have had an issue. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, TZanow said:

It was unfortunate the system did not work for you and I apologized to you in an email. You are the only person to have had an issue. 

What email? Oh.......................that one that went to the Pie In The Sky! Pass #2

15 hours ago, TZanow said:

Very nice Virtual Airline, TZanow. Some people just like to trash all your hard work. Good JOB!

Edited by leon310

I've been interested in a cargo VA like this, i.e. not just Fedex or UPS.  It's also nice that you include military charters.

Does one have to use VATSIM?  If not, then I'll be joining soon.

Thanks!

Dave

Simulator: P3Dv5.4

System Specs: Intel i7 13700K CPU, MSI Mag Z790 Tomahawk Motherboard, 32GB DDR5 6000MHz RAM, Nvidia GeForce RTX 4070 Video Card, 3x 1TB Samsung 980 Pro M.2 2280 SSDs, Windows 11 Home OS

9 hours ago, dave2013 said:

I've been interested in a cargo VA like this, i.e. not just Fedex or UPS.  It's also nice that you include military charters.

Does one have to use VATSIM?  If not, then I'll be joining soon.

Thanks!

Dave

VATSIM is not required to be a member. Please stop by and check us out 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, leon310 said:

Very nice Virtual Airline, TZanow. Some people just like to trash all your hard work. Good JOB!

Thank you leon310 I dont think some people realize the work that goes into creating a VA and there are bound to be some bugs here and there that need to be worked out. I am glad vc10man showed his true colors dont need people like him in this community

• Like 1

Maybe you should give vc10man a refund. 

I probably will not join you because I am fairly busy with the two vcs I use.  Good luck though.

Harry Woodrow

1 hour ago, harrry said:

Maybe you should give vc10man a refund. 

I probably will not join you because I am fairly busy with the two vcs I use.  Good luck though.

Refund? It does not cost nothing to join a VA. Hey I know you, your a member of Worldwide Virtual?

Yes,and if he did not get what he did not pay for he cannot really complain.

Harry Woodrow