Sign in to follow this  
Taskin

Ezdok camera view problem ???

hi, I recently installed Ezdok 3.01.81 . I set all camera views ,saved and assigned to numpad keys. I also saved camera sets for future use. But in the air when I switch between camera views, the views changes horizontally. forexample when I am at hold positon before take off , I see runway lopsided, I mean view changes horizontally. Its like display offset changes when I switch between camera views. I checked every option in Ezdok but couldnt solve this problem. 

If you have any diea , can someone help me about this?

50 minutes ago, Taskin said:

I really need this answer. Can someone answer me about this? Please help.

Hi!

I can't figure out what it looks like (what the problem is). Make a short video about how this happens, then I will try to help.

Nick Bebyakin   / Handmade cameraset - Ezdok v2  and Ezdok v3
EZdok Software. Support remains on the     http://www.ezdok-camera.com/

i5-9500F@4.4GHz / 20Gb / RTX 2060-OC-6Gb / Win10x64 / MSFS2020

Taskin, you may be referring to the 'head panning' feature.  When you turn the plane on the runway or in the air, your view will slide a few degrees.  There's a control from the main interface to eliminate it if you wish.  If that's not your problem, then disregard and elaborate further.

@curt1 I checked that also but didnt help, still same. 

Can you check the photos please?

In the second photo as you can see, the captain side seems horizontally a bit, I also mentioned this above it is a bit lopsided. this happens when i switch between camera views. Help me please I want to solve this.

1.jpg3.jpg

2.jpg

27 minutes ago, Taskin said:

In the second photo as you can see, the captain side seems horizontally a bit, I also mentioned this above it is a bit lopsided. this happens when i switch between camera views. Help me please I want to solve this.

The view offset (The horizon falls on its side) occurs if EZCA3 has detected an invalid license. Also, switching between cameras occurs with spring jerks. You need to check if there is an Ezdok Software folder with a license file in the root of the C drive. This folder cannot be moved to another location.

Also, please note that in order to save the camera set with the configured cameras, you need to select the action - "Update Camera Set" in the File menu. The main EZCA window shows that you did not do this.

Edited by Nickbe
  • Like 1

Nick Bebyakin   / Handmade cameraset - Ezdok v2  and Ezdok v3
EZdok Software. Support remains on the     http://www.ezdok-camera.com/

i5-9500F@4.4GHz / 20Gb / RTX 2060-OC-6Gb / Win10x64 / MSFS2020

@Nickbe I didnt know it was about licence.  Switching camera views changes because of not licensing. Thats bad. Ok thanks though, got my answer. 

12 hours ago, Taskin said:

@Nickbe I didnt know it was about licence.  Switching camera views changes because of not licensing. Thats bad. Ok thanks though, got my answer. 

I saw that you’re having similar issues with Chaseplane as well. Did you purchase a license to either program?

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator