Sign in to follow this  
b737800

ALPHA (fka Tech Alpha 2) Invite Emails

...... AAAAND it gone. The public facing forum post has been removed. 😞

In care you are wondering, it used to look like this. Hype over, back to F5'ing and praying lol 

Edited by poplar

Applied in December already and am still desperately waiting for that mail to come ... and waiting ... and waiting ... :unsure:

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, carecajps said:

Applied since day 1 and nothing...:( 

You aren't alone, there are some of us who also applied day one and have not been invited yet.

27 minutes ago, Mengy said:

You aren't alone, there are some of us who also applied day one and have not been invited yet.

Yeah, and i cant even describe how disappointed i am. Couple of photos and video in a month doesnt really feel anything after this painful praying and waiting time.

9900k@5GHz, 32GB@3200 RAM, Strix RTX 2080ti, VKB Gladiator mkii, VKB rudder pedals 

I got an invite on Friday, no link to download yet though.  I applied pretty early on, and have a fast machine with a fast internet connection. 9900k, 2080 Ti, 32GB, 1Gb symmetrical fiber internet.

Someone on reddit posted a screenshot with info that posted on the MSFS public forum....take a look at the last sentence.

Access to current build

The sim will be unavailable for the duration of the maintenance. We will update this thread once the maintenance is over.

Alpha build - Full reinstall needed

Please be aware that to install the Alpha build, you are required to uninstall Tech Alpha fully.

Please uninstall Microsoft Flight Simulator Technical Alpha

How to uninstall the app

• Search “Flight simulator” in the search bar.

• Select “Uninstall” in the app menu

Once the maintenance is over you will be required to install Alpha build from the Microsoft Store via the Xbox Insider Hub.

Thank you for your continued support and your patience. We are looking forward to releasing the new build to everyone!

1 minute ago, YVRDXBLHR said:

Someone on reddit posted a screenshot with info that posted on the MSFS public forum....take a look at the last sentence.

Access to current build

The sim will be unavailable for the duration of the maintenance. We will update this thread once the maintenance is over.

Alpha build - Full reinstall needed

Please be aware that to install the Alpha build, you are required to uninstall Tech Alpha fully.

Please uninstall Microsoft Flight Simulator Technical Alpha

How to uninstall the app

• Search “Flight simulator” in the search bar.

• Select “Uninstall” in the app menu

Once the maintenance is over you will be required to install Alpha build from the Microsoft Store via the Xbox Insider Hub.

Thank you for your continued support and your patience. We are looking forward to releasing the new build to everyone!

This was posted here this afternoon. Was a public message. Now they have deleted it but... 

• Like 1

Really hope they don’t mean to everyone who got accepted! I mean if they did wouldn’t they clearly say “to all testers” or “to all who got accepted”?

We can hope!

• Upvote 1

Evebody who got accepted or are in already. 
Pointless to even think they would open it for everybody. 

• Like 1

9900k@5GHz, 32GB@3200 RAM, Strix RTX 2080ti, VKB Gladiator mkii, VKB rudder pedals 

I remember the FSX beta, they eventually opened it to everyone and it was basically a demo at that point.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, zemez said:

Evebody who got accepted or are in already. 
Pointless to even think they would open it for everybody. 

To everyone who registered maybe... they did say everyone who registered will eventually get access to it. So no not pointless to be optimistic on what they meant. Anyway if we don’t get it now we will get it later. 

13 minutes ago, YVRDXBLHR said:

I remember the FSX beta, they eventually opened it to everyone and it was basically a demo at that point.

I remember that!