Sign in to follow this  
b737800

ALPHA (fka Tech Alpha 2) Invite Emails

2 hours ago, Baber20 said:

I think they should atleast open the insider alpha forum to all the insiders. Will give us mortals who didnt get selected something to chew on while we wait. Would be a nice way to pass time as we wait our turn.

It would be really great. I would sign a NDA to have access to the forums.

7800X3D@H170i // Msi RTX 4090 Trio // 32GB DDR5 6000mhz CL30 // 2TB + 1TB Nvme
Dell 27" 2127DGF - 1440p - Gsync - 165hz 
Thrustmaster TCA Sidestick Airbus // TCA Quadrant Airbus // TFRP T.Flight Rudder Pedals // Logitech Flight Multi Panel

Guess we are in general agreement then. Make it happen MS/Asobo. I wouldn't honestly mind waiting a few more months to get into Alpha if only I could access the Alpha forum. The sea of screenshots and info alone will be enough to satisfy my hunger.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Baber

My Youtube Channel http://www.youtube.com/user/HDOnlive

I received an invitation for the alpha, but I'm still waiting for the download notification, this wait is killing me... And the F5 key on my keyboard is dying!

It'd be a kick in the you know what if people upgraded to 32gb and the next beta release is geared for 8gb and 16gb users lol.

21 minutes ago, YVRDXBLHR said:

It'd be a kick in the you know what if people upgraded to 32gb and the next beta release is geared for 8gb and 16gb users lol.

I'd rather assume that having 16 GB or even 8 GB would be more than sufficient RAM as unlike FSX/FSX-SE which buffered all scenery in RAM I'd expect modern programming to cache only nearby scenery and load requierd new scenery just in time reducing memory requirements dramatically. Even with offline mode you could load additional scenery from disk as today's disk performance is more than sufficient for dynamic scenery loading.

3 hours ago, dotpanic said:

I received an invitation for the alpha, but I'm still waiting for the download notification, this wait is killing me... And the F5 key on my keyboard is dying!

Yeah same here at least let me in the forum.

Hi all,

I received my invitation for Alpha, January 24

but not yet the e-mail for download access.

I am also waiting. 

20 hours ago, Carts85 said:

That’s the equivalent of getting asked to go out for a Steak dinner and then saying “it’s alright we have Quorn sausages in the fridge” 😉

Except that the restaurant is not open for business yet. Some folk have been invited to try something that's likely to be on the menu, a plate with a carrot on it. It is hoped by all that eventually, this place serves the best food in town.

Steve Waite: Engineer at codelegend.com

Can anyone actually login to the flightsimulator.com site at the moment and see the insider area? When I try I'm redirected to an XBox Game Studios site that doesn't really do much.

1 minute ago, b737800 said:

Can anyone actually login to the flightsimulator.com site at the moment and see the insider area? When I try I'm redirected to an XBox Game Studios site that doesn't really do much.

No problem login in with mobile app

Ivan Majetic

MAXIMUS XII HERO, i9 10900k, NZXT KRAKEN Z73, GIGABYTE RTX 3080 v2 OC, G.SKILL TridentZ DDR4 32 Gb, WD HDD 2TB, SAMSUNG 980PRO, SAMSUNG 970EVO Plus 2x, ASUS PG348Q

2 minutes ago, b737800 said:

Click insider login instead of login.

1 minute ago, teflocarbon said:

Click insider login instead of login.

Exactly the same thing.

2 minutes ago, Johnny19 said:

No problem login in with mobile app

Not trying to use an app, just trying to access the Insider area on my PC in the same way as I have for months.

Perhaps they are updating my account for the ALPHA..... ?

Just now, b737800 said:

Exactly the same thing.

Not trying to use an app, just trying to access the Insider area on my PC in the same way as I have for months.

Perhaps they are updating my account for the ALPHA..... ?

I cleared my cookies and its now redirecting me to the insider home. Looks like its a bug or hopefully updating account.

cleared cookie but not work. always redirect to XBox Game Studios site