Sign in to follow this  
b737800

ALPHA (fka Tech Alpha 2) Invite Emails

Maybe they'll do a re-do for alpha testers 😁

Btw, the site is now working for me.

Edited by YVRDXBLHR

It is for me now in a different browser. Must still be some residual cookies / cache although I forget how many times I've deleted everything over the last 12 hours.

Can't log in either, but since I wasn't invited I really don't care 🤣

On 1/29/2020 at 1:22 AM, flight2020 said:

Hi all,

I received my invitation for Alpha, January 24

but not yet the e-mail for download access.

I am also waiting. 

Please be mindful of my posts a couple of pages back.
Not all invitation emails were genuine, there was a phishing attempt going on at the same time with emails that looked exactly like the real ones.

I got one of the fakes, that is how I know.

Best regards

LORBY-SI

7 minutes ago, Lorby_SI said:

Not all invitation emails were genuine, there was a phishing attempt going on at the same time with emails that looked exactly like the real ones.

Best regards

Has anyone mentioned they have been given access to ALPHA yet? I've not been paying that much attention but can't remember any post about it.

37 minutes ago, Lorby_SI said:

Best regards

My message / invitation is true !

sent by <noreply@microsoftstudios.com>

39 minutes ago, Lorby_SI said:

Best regards

How did you tell which one is real and which one is fake? I got the invitation from “noreply@microsoftstudios.com”.Is it real or fake?

With gmail you can look source. And compare with the first and only one newsletter in September. If same it’s ok

49 minutes ago, steveli said:

How did you tell which one is real and which one is fake? I got the invitation from “noreply@microsoftstudios.com”.Is it real or fake?

Look at the message headers. Mine originated from IP 147.253.216.154 (sparkpostmail.com) and bounces.ageofempires.com verifies it as a permitted sender (spf record exists).

I scrolled the names on the insider forum, page after page and my guess is less than a third are alpha testers so if they stand by there claim all will be invited, they have so work to do before release.  

Raymond Fry.

PMDG_Banner_747_Enthusiast.jpg

25 minutes ago, b737800 said:

Look at the message headers. Mine originated from IP 147.253.216.154 (sparkpostmail.com) and bounces.ageofempires.com verifies it as a permitted sender (spf record exists).

Same with my message. And as of now, still no access.

CASE: Custom ALU 5.3L CPU: AMD R5 7600X RAM: 32GB DDR5 5600 GPU: nVidia RTX 4060 · SSDs: Samsung 990 PRO 2TB M.2 PCIe · PNY XLR8 CS3040 2TB M.2 PCIe · VIDEO: LG-32GK650F QHD 32" 144Hz FREE/G-SYNC · MISC: Thrustmaster TCA Airbus Joystick + Throttle Quadrant · MSFS DX11 · Windows 11

Why are you panicking? You got your invite, and you will get access soon. I would pay to be in your position.

9900k@5GHz, 32GB@3200 RAM, Strix RTX 2080ti, VKB Gladiator mkii, VKB rudder pedals 

the bounce is correct, it's exacly the same for the first (and only one) newsletter in september (17th september)

no need panic,

if you remember for TA1, alpha tester got an invite early (end october), but the build was open only near 15 december.

if you read official FAQ

As with all Preview builds, we expect some turbulence along the way but we are committed to doing our best to ensure we get you into smoother air, as quickly as possible

that mean, for compute the build and test it, they need time. so perhaps the 31 or perhaps next week or perhaps mid february. depend from last bug with compiling the build.

Edited by azulkb

I have had no problem logging in to the MSFS insider and still ok just checked.

Raymond Fry.

PMDG_Banner_747_Enthusiast.jpg

I still can't log in to the Insiders area.

When I try to login it only see's me as a visitor, yet when i go to the forum it shows my insiders username....... strange.

Edited by eaim

AMD Ryzen 5800X3D, GIGABYTE X570 Aorus Ultra, 32GB DDR4 3600 MHz RAM, 2* 1 TB SSD,1*4 TB M.2, 2*1 TB M.2, (4TB) HDD,RADEON RX 6800XT NITRO+ OC SE 16GB GDDR6, NZXT Kraken X73, NZXT 710 Case, X55 JOYSTICK/THROTTLES, LG 4K monitor, Dell 1080 monitor. Honeycomb Alpha Yoke, Bravo Throttle. Thrustmaster TPR Pedals. Tobii Eye tracker.