Sign in to follow this  
KFXE

Saitek X52 - How to program Fire C Button

Hello,

I just grabbed one of these Saitek X52's (I think it's the Pro version?) but I'm having trouble programming the thing.

I use the POV Hat 1 for looking around but it only can look horizontally.

So I "Want" to program the Fire C button as the vertical Look Down button which is Shift + Num5 on the keyboard.

But when I program that into the Saitek, it just blips the view then goes back to normal (forward) view in less than a second.

Is there any way to program the button so it works like the other 8 Look Around directions on the POV1, except that it looks straight down?

Thanks

Isn't there a setting for "toggle"? Or full repeat (such as using the trigger for applying the brakes so that the view stays as long as you depress the button)? In the sim and/or the software for the stick itself?

Mark Robinson

Part-time Ferroequinologist

Author of FLIGHT: A near-future short story (ebook available on amazon)

I made the baby cry - A2A Simulations L-049 Constellation

Sky Simulations MD-11 V2.2 Pilot. The best "lite" MD-11 money can buy (well, it's not freeware!)

6 hours ago, HighBypass said:

Isn't there a setting for "toggle"? Or full repeat (such as using the trigger for applying the brakes so that the view stays as long as you depress the button)? In the sim and/or the software for the stick itself?

Thanks.  Probably.   I finally got it to work as I wanted it to.  But not sure I know what I did exactly.

• Upvote 1