Sign in to follow this  
V1VrV2

Repaint: N29ZR

I'm wrapping up N29ZR, operated on charter by Mountain Aviation from Rocky Mountain Metro airport in Broomfield, CO. While this appears to be a simple repaint, relatively speaking, it was not so simple to paint with Carenado's usual "fun" textures sheets (it represents about 5 hours of work. ugh!). But, I'm pretty happy with the results. If there's interest, I'll make it available on Avsim within the next day or two and update this thread with the link.

g5dbfb5.jpg

• Like 2

Trevor Bair

CMEL+IR | PA32R-301T & C208B
My Real World Travels

Very sharp! I think a WheelsUp livery is definitely needed 🙂

Edit: This is NOT a MFS2020 screenshot lol!

Wheels Up | Citation Excel XLS | N506UP

Edited by Lbacker

Thank you, Trevor,  for the repaint.  Yes, obviously the "Wheels Up" livery would be so awesome.  I don't paint but I'm sure it would be a complex challenge for someone. 😍

WAT1460.png

I have started on a Wheels Up livery but due to the complexity of the texture sheet, I had to start over at least a couple of times. 😣 But, it is something I'm working on as well as the old NetJets livery. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Trevor Bair

My Real World Travels

26 minutes ago, V1VrV2 said:

I have started on a Wheels Up livery but due to the complexity of the texture sheet, I had to start over at least a couple of times. 😣 But, it is something I'm working on as well as the old NetJets livery. 

Can’t wait for this. Thank you! 🥳

On 1/24/2020 at 12:51 PM, V1VrV2 said:

Your attempts at this are appreciated. Hope you've had some luck recently 🙂

WAT1460.png

4 hours ago, JIM BAUMANN said:

Must be P3D only? Dang

If you’re interested, I can send you the link to test it in FSX... I only have P3D installed now but was curious if it works in FSX, too.

Trevor Bair

My Real World Travels