Sign in to follow this  
kevinmdavis2010

"Incomplete Fltsim Files"

Good morning,

I checked out AIL Generator this morning to see if there were any livery issues.  When it finished the scan, the IncompleteFltsimSection.txt log file said that there were "empty_atc_parking_codes" for a lot of the planes.  The user guide really doesn't give any reason as to why this happened other than that it was one of the errors that the txt file finds.  Should I contact the developer of the AI Traffic I used to make the liveries folder?  Any help you can provide is appreciated.  

Regards, 

Kevin Davis 

Edited by kiek

Windows 10 Home 64-bit (10.0, Build 17763) (17763.rs5_release.180914-1434)  Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-7700K CPU @ 4.20GHz (8 CPUs), ~4.2GHz
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080

7 minutes ago, kevinmdavis2010 said:

Should I contact the developer of the AI Traffic I used to make the liveries folder?  Any help you can provide is appreciated.  

No you do not need to contact the developer, you can fix that yourself:

Each [fltsim.x] section of the aircraft.cfg file should have this line

atc_parking_codes=XYZ

Instead of XYZ you should fill in the ICAO airline code of the livery defined in that [fltsim.x] section. For instance DAL for Delta Airlines.

If the atc_parking_codes is empty, AILGenerator will skip that livery because it cannot be used by PSXT for livery matching (based on airline code and type).

Edited by kiek