Sign in to follow this  
Robbie Welsh

ORBX Transfer

I too am having this issue, and my presets did not transfer. Kept coming up asking me if I wanted to transfer on each launch, then restart.

2 minutes ago, MeatServo said:

I too am having this issue, and my presets did not transfer. Kept coming up asking me if I wanted to transfer on each launch, then restart.

I solved it by uninstalling, deleting everything under \AppData\Roaming\Parallel 42\ChasePlane then reinstalling.

• Like 1

• Keven Menard
  • Commercial Member
  • 3,875 posts

Try deleting the content of the %temp%/85b75c4b-d98d-4de1-ae1d-78fa6833206d folder

Let me know if that fixes it.

I copied this from another topic and the reply to Keven was the above "fixed it".

Franklin Duncan

Franklin Duncan

12 minutes ago, DmitryVL said:

Hello! Please tell me why now I can’t assign several types to one key?

This is not something Chaseplane supports right now. You can only assign 1 key, button or axis to a command.

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

20 minutes ago, Keven Menard said:

This is not something Chaseplane supports right now. You can only assign 1 key, button or axis to a command.

Previously, it could be so appointed! Will you be no more?

2 minutes ago, DmitryVL said:

Previously, it could be so appointed! Will you be no more?

Not sure I understand 

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

3 hours ago, Keven Menard said:

Not sure I understand 

I meant that now on one key there will always be only one view assigned? or then it will be as it was before?

Hi,

After transfer and re installation, my chase plane installation is broken.

I use a Microsoft XBbox One Controller to manage my views.

What works: Left and right joysticks, Bumper, Trigger, Dpad, Keys on joysticks and Home key

What is broken:

I use the Y key to navigate in several views and it does not change views now

I use keys A and B for previous/next view navigation and it does not work any more.

I reassigned these keys and no chance, it does not work either.

Thanks for guiding me about what to do now.

Patrice.

Patrice Dubois

Well,

I went back to old version of Chaseplane and it works.

I will do the same for other products I own (Immersion packages)

So, will keep this until problems are solved. Please fully test huge modifications like this one before asking for people for migration.

Patrice.

• Like 1

Patrice Dubois

22 minutes ago, patrice_bambou said:

So, will keep this until problems are solved. Please fully test huge modifications like this one before asking for people for migration.

In other words, to me this is part of their beta testing program. This is happening very often nowadays with some developers, whether they're very good or not, big or not. Be first to install and you'll pay the price.

I'm on hold with all this for now, and hopefully when the OldProp email finally arrives to my inbox with comprehensive instructions for the migration, all the testing program has already finished and things are finally working as it should.

In the meantime, I'll enjoy flying!, that's the main purpose of all this, at the end.

Cheers, Ed

Cheers, Ed

MSFS Steam - Win10 Home x64 // Rig: Corsair Graphite 760T Full Tower - ASUS MBoard Maximus XII Hero Z490 - CPU Intel i9-10900K - 64GB RAM - MSI RTX2080 Super 8GB - [1xNVMe M.2 1TB + 1xNVMe M.2 2TB (Samsung)] + [1xSSD 1TB + 1xSSD 2TB (Crucial)] + [1xSSD 1TB (Samsung)] + 1 HDD Seagate 2TB + 1 HDD Seagate External 4TB - Monitor LG 29UC97C UWHD Curved - PSU Corsair RM1000x - VR Oculus Rift // MSFS Steam - Win 10 Home x64 - Gaming Laptop CUK ASUS Strix - CPU Intel i7-8750H - 32GB RAM - RTX2070 8GB - SSD 2TB + HDD 2TB // Thrustmaster FCS & MS XBOX Controllers