Sign in to follow this  
Driftsaur

FSUIPC are creating copies

Maybe run the sim in XP mode, as Administrator.. 

Robin

"Onward & Upward" ...
To the Stars, & Beyond... 

23 hours ago, Jim Young said:

FSUIPC creates a fsuipc.txt and fsuipc_prev.txt file everytime you start up FS9.  FSUIPC.txt is a log of your flight.  It will tell you how many fps you had during the flight.  FSUIPC_prev is a log of a previous flight.  These files can be from 1KB and above depending on the length of the flight. 

FSUIPC is most likely not the cause of your crashes unless you have an out of date FSUIPC installed.

Average FPS?  I didn't know that!  

Rich Boll

Richard Boll

Wichita, KS

As John said, Windows is logging the fault.  Which version of Windows are you running?  You can use the Control Panel to access the logs via Administrative Tools-Event Viewer-Applications. At least then you will know what is faulting.

Lee Adams

JAFO

14 hours ago, Driftsaur said:

well. in truth. in my pc does not appears any box, because FS turns into a black screen that ocupates 2/5 of my computer screen, and when i click it, FS just crash and Windows diagnostic appears, just click to solve it and Windows diagnostic just disappears with FS2004. i guessed FSUIPC because before it starts, it does not was wanting to open and them closes, but, before FSUIPC error box appears in the screen and when i finded it i deleted the temporary copies from modules folder

Generally speaking, the black screen indicates a more fundamental issue than specifically Flight Simulator, even if it is only occurrng with the one piece of software. It could be a graphics incompatibility of some sort..

It may be worth checking all your drivers are up to date - or if one has recently updated try rolling back to the previous version. It could indeed be an automatic update that has started this issue.

John

My co-pilot's name is Sid and he's a star!

http://www.adventure-unlimited.org

9 hours ago, John Hinson said:

Generally speaking, the black screen indicates a more fundamental issue than specifically Flight Simulator, even if it is only occurrng with the one piece of software. It could be a graphics incompatibility of some sort..

It may be worth checking all your drivers are up to date - or if one has recently updated try rolling back to the previous version. It could indeed be an automatic update that has started this issue.

John

it was a compability problem, that Windows itself could fix, idk what did compability changed but now my FS2004 is working better and PMDG b737 runs normal, thanks for all you guys that helped