Sign in to follow this  
mikelockwood

Multiple instances of Pilot2atc error

Dave,

I downloaded your 10 day trail version and was was very pleased with the product. Today I paid out $60 only to find that now it doesn't work at all!! I get the above error message which tells me that another instance of Pilot2Atc is already running. I can only see one running in Task Manager and the only way to close the program is by ending the task.

To start the program I am right clicking on the desk top shortcut and running as administrator, the program loads and then immediately minimizes to the task bar. I can't restore it, maximize it or close it. I have re-booted several times, uninstalled and re-installed it, deleted the Pilot2ATC folder on my C drive and cleaned the registry.

I don't know where to go from here and am very disappointed.

Regards,

Mike

****MIKE****

Update to my previous post.

After doing more research on this, I found an article about using a second monitor. During the 10 day trial I had been experimenting using Pilot2Atc on my side monitor. This morning that monitor was switched off. You know where this is going right??? I switched on the 2nd monitor and there it was 🥴. Apologies to Dave. I'm now off to eat a large portion of humble pie.

Mike

****MIKE****