Sign in to follow this  
mikealpha

Rio de Janeiro- Santos Dumont SBRJ

I have his older versions including Sau Paulo in P3dV4 ,but will pick this one up as they are notorius good performer and great scenerys.

Now bring on next an updated SBGR with city

Michael Moe

• Like 2

Michael Moe

fs2crew_747_banner1.png

Banner_FS2Crew_Emergency.png

When the PMDG 737-700NGXu gets released you'll have two local airline repaints from me to fly in and out of this beautiful scenery.😉

jKJFey.jpg

I know VARIG doesn't fly anymore...but I love painting this one...such a beautiful tail and winglets. 🙂

9fA0E6.jpg

Notice they have the same reg. 🙂 One of the reasons why I did both.

• Like 2

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg 

Is this a visual update to the old FSX version I’ve been running in P3D?

I don’t recall my bridges looking that good or the cruise ships!

Chris Camp

On 1/27/2020 at 11:08 AM, ideoplastic said:

Having bought all his products was wondering if the new SGRJ package offers better or more detailed scenery of Rio from that previously released as Mega Rio de Janeiro. By the way SBKP package contains photo  real scenery for Campinas that happens to merge nicely with his Mega Sao Paulo scenery.  Some feedback appreciated.

As someone who purchased Mega Rio Pack 5 last year....this newer cheaper scenery is done much better than Mega scenery.

This has much better autogen as to Mega Rio is pretty empty and bland/flat outside of the airport/city areas.

I take it this was suppose to meant as a $20 upgrade???

Not sure what's going on but i now own both and use the newer one.

Asus Maximus X Hero Z370/ Windows 10
MSI Gaming X 1080Ti (2100 mhz OC Watercooled)
8700k (4.7ghz OC Watercooled)
32GB DDR4 3000 Ram
500GB SAMSUNG 860 EVO SERIES SSD M.2

Thanks for getting back with your reply.  In the end I bought it and it is true that Rio looks more populated and more detail added in addition to the airport itself. The photo real side good but still  I prefer that in Mega Rio. It would be great if Ricardo were to develop other photo scenery  and airports in Brasil such as Recife, Goiania, Cuiritiba, etc. Brasil could do with more good scenery like Ricardo's.

Edited by ideoplastic
  • Like 1

I also bought PAULO RICARDO - MEGA RIO DE JANEIRO AND NATAL CITY PACK 5 FSX

I must say it is impressive.  I can fly it maxed out and still get good, smooth frame rates but most of all, the scenery is spectacular.    The detail level is off the charts.   Moving skybuckets on the cable lift near Impanema, brillian blue pools at night and just detail galore.

I have absolutely ZERO regrets purchasing this scenery and highly recommend it.   My favorite is the approach over the city into Santos Dumont Airport in my Thomas Ruth's Eastern L1011

BUY This.  You'll love it.

ZVMo5Qf.jpg

Delta paint is not that bad either....actually ANY plane looks great in this scenery!

FWeL728.jpg

Edited by KFXE
  • Like 1

I bought this scenery from Simmarket and it was full of .bin files with one 'application file.

It failed to install so SimMarket gave me a small discount for the next scenery but, I lost money over it.

Dave Taylor gb.png

23 minutes ago, G7USL said:

I bought this scenery from Simmarket and it was full of .bin files with one 'application file.

It failed to install so SimMarket gave me a small discount for the next scenery but, I lost money over it.

• Put all the .bin files in the one folder together with the application file. (You may need to extract them from .zip or .rar folders first).
  • Turn off proactive antivirus scanning software during install (scan the files first after downloading to check for malware).
  • Ensure the install location is not into a restricted folder like 'Program Files', 'Program Files (x86)', nor 'ProgramData'.
  • Run application as Administrator.
  • Follow on-screen instructions to pass the Simmarket anti-piracy checks.
  • Ensure the newly-created SBRJ folders on your PC are either located in the P3D main scenery folder or linked similarly to any other scenery you may use via the .xml method.
  • Enjoy the scenery.

• Upvote 1

AMD Ryzen 5800X3D; MSI RTX 3080 Ti VENTUS 3X; 32GB Corsair 3200 MHz; ASUS VG35VQ 35" (3440 x 1440)
Fulcrum One yoke; Thrustmaster TCA Captain Pack Airbus edition; MFG Crosswind rudder pedals; CPFlight MCP 737; Logitech FIP x3; TrackIR

MSFS; Fenix A320; A2A PA-24; HPG H145; PMDG 737-600; AIG; RealTraffic; PSXTraffic; FSiPanel; REX AccuSeason Adv; FSDT GSX Pro; FS2Crew RAAS Pro; FS-ATC Chatter