Sign in to follow this  
CFIJose

OMG! simHeaven Europe 4.0....at Lisbon... Part 3

On 1/18/2020 at 5:07 AM, Sesquashtoo said:

You go, GUY!  I'd very much like to see that!  I'm back to using P3D regularly, that I now have v4.5 running sweet.  So...post that baby, ASAP! 🙂

This is how Lisbon looks with payware Lisbon airport and freeware photo scenery package:

zg80kXp.jpg

Ghb1e4h.jpg

i2x9HZx.jpg

X0OJPKq.jpg

mFEQ1Ay.jpg

MJ8DTw1.jpg

d7D1pdn.jpg

0oHtzrU.jpg

The good thing is that I can always revert back to ORBX FTXG/LC/Vectors package if I want winter textures by simply choosing my SimStarter profile. So I have options.

Jose

• Like 2

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

Lookin' good Jose!  Being a 'Water Guy'...P3D 4.x lets you enjoy that aspect of landing and to water taxi to docks and harbors.   Sorry to say, while you 'can' do that with XP11....'can' do that, the experience leaves much to be desired. So, no problem, if you have all of 'em, stuffed onto your system.  Quite frankly, I am enjoying them all, including FS9, where I go to for some 'tube time'. 🙂

Have fun...and too bad, we really can't step out of the plane...take a taxi to some great Lisbon five star restaurant...suck back a brew...and RELAX, after that flight.   Perhaps with technology one day... you'll sit in your Lazy Boy, slip on a circular wrap-around forehead piece of tech....Bluetooth to your phone where you want to end up, on your within-your-own-mind Holo 'Deck'...become aware that you are sitting in the clubhouse, with your chosen plane right outside on the tarmac.  And from there, you get up...go through the doors...and beyond....

Don't laugh, I think that is coming...which will turn the entire HUMAN RACE, into closet 'shuttered in', -----> where cellphones have partially started that journey down that path----> where people gaze, downcast at their phones...zoning out, from life around them....is already happening to that end.  Oh well...maybe even one day...you are born...placed in a 'pod'...like that movie...and you live your WHOLE life, within a virtual mind-sphere, and never even know...that is your 'reality'.   Was that movie, a portent? 

Back to sitting in front of my home computer...in total FANTASY DENIAL....believing I'm living the dream, LOLOLOLOLOL---ROTFLMAO----LOLOLOLOL.    Had a good laugh...needed that...back to XP11.41..oh...and my coffee mug on the desktop!

Ses 

Edited by Sesquashtoo
  • Like 2

On 1/19/2020 at 10:35 AM, P_7878 said:

Interesting “musings”, Ses...!

"Somone....ANYONE....H*E*L*P!"  (banging on the upper lid of pod 398TU59, row Z23)   "Someone....can anyone hear me?!?!??".....

'Life', in the 22nd century....

....back now  to my own 21rst Century entrapment, for my personal time (away from family, away from friends, away from chores, away from reality...) ....XP11.41/P3D 4.5/FS9.9.   "Help....I 'can't get out!"......with MSFS2020 coming, which will throw away the 'key' to the prison......   Resigned to my fate.....!

BTW, simHeaven 4.1 (or could be higher now) has removed the tall building glitch in the scenery placement.  Someone must have seen that screen shot, and took care of it, in a revision. So, simHeaven Europe 4.1 has that fixed and a few more bugs that were picked up, or reported by others.  Good stuff!

Edited by Sesquashtoo