Sign in to follow this  
Rdtcmttsa

Radar Contact

Hello folks, my name is RobertC, and i have been using Radar C. form years. i recently moved to another state and bought a home.

Upon doing so for some reason i have lost my copy of RC. i re downloaded it from his cloud.

im a little confused on where to get the key generator and so forth.

i read a few threads and i believe you folks said that its in a locked pin and look for item 2.

Im as old as dirt, so can you be more pacific on what and where is item 2. i believe i can get it working, just need a little help.

Thanks RobertC 

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

Ray I am in the same boat. I've downloaded the 2 from their last posting and I am getting an error message in regards to the missing bin files. How do I correct this issue, thanks for any help.

Richard Spencer

Churchill

PVT SEL

GYSGT

USMC (ret)

“missing bin files” isn’t much of a clue to the problem. What executable are you running and are you running it with administration privileges? That is a must in W10.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

Maybe Richard is missing the VB6 Runtimes?

Edited by MDFlier

i9-10850K, ASUS TUF GAMING Z490-PLUS (WI-FI), 32GB G.SKILL DDR4-3603 / PC4-28800, EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti BLACK EDITION 11GB running 3440x1440 

3 minutes ago, MDFlier said:

Maybe Richard is missing the VB6 Runtimes?

Without knowing what he was running it's hard to say. I've installed RC4 on W10 but cannot recall what steps I needed to take. The installer should ship with the required VB runtime files. A couple of OCX files need registering but those are included in the RC4 folder.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
Cheadle Hulme Weather

Sorry for the delay, the message I have received when attempting to install is the following:

Run time error "713:

Class not registered 

You need the flowing file to be installed on your machine

MSSTDFMT.DLL

I am running W10.

Thanks for you help.

Richard Spencer

Churchill

PVT SEL

GYSGT

USMC (ret)

@baldk9, that is a file widely available. Try this link from a Microsoft site which should be reliable. https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/windows/en-US/2f027b19-68f6-409b-9f8f-ef27663d7d06/missing-msstdfmtdll?forum=w7itproinstall

Ray (Cheshire, England).
Cheadle Hulme Weather

Thanks Ray I'll try it.

Richard Spencer

Churchill

PVT SEL

GYSGT

USMC (ret)

Ray I downloaded MSSTDFMT.DLL and copied it to the program but I am still getting the same error message. Have I placed it in the wrong area?

Again thanks for your help.

Richard Spencer

Churchill

PVT SEL

GYSGT

USMC (ret)

Richard, sorry for the late reply. I don’t seem to be getting notifications.

“Copying a file to the program” is not much help. You need to place the file in System32 and register it. How to do that is described in this topic by JD.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
Cheadle Hulme Weather