Sign in to follow this  
Steve Dra

737-700 Palooza

Hey guys....been on a painting binge lately, and being part of the PMDG beta team...I was lucky to have early access to the excellent Baby Boeing they are getting ready to release (according to an official post by RSR).

Anyway....here are 8 of the Baby Boeings I have ready and will start uploading now. (one may be a Baby Baby Boeing, hehe).

2thvia.jpg

jKJFey.jpg

9fA0E6.jpg

wWC2Wv.jpg

EniEvn.jpg

bD2t1B.jpg

O11Sm5.jpg

rwJCJo.jpg

I think you guys will like the Baby Boeing....she is sooooo cute!  and SHORT!  After painting all those A330-300s....this thing looks absolutely stubby compared to it!

I'm tired. 😴

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg 

Love all these Airlines and these marvelous paints....(should be great fun for PMDG 737 NGXu flyers)...!

***Fabulous***

100%75%50%d8a34be0e82d98b5a45ff4336cd0dddc

0D8701AB-1210-4FF8-BD6C-309792740F81.gif

Patrick

Thanks guys!
They are in the library now.  You can get there quick by clicking the link in my sig.

RSR postponed the release for operational reasons....you can read about it over in their forum if you're interested.  The good news is that when it is released you'll have these liveries ready to fly!  😀

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg 

Steve:

As I look (again) at these beautiful (Baby Boeing) images, I'm thinking:

Although, I now own and fly/enjoy my FSX/SE PMDG 737NGX (800/900), from time to time, I recall, a long while ago, before my years of hiatus from SIM, when I used to have PMDG's 737 (600/700) versions (purchased at the same time as Wilco's PIC B737(300/400/500) - both SIMs, as DVD boxes, if I'm not mistaken, (download was not that common, those days!)...though, not sure what happened to those DVDs, do not see them now on my shelf here! Anyway, with these (excellent) 737(300/400/500/600/700) series SIM models, all (together) at my disposal, for the first time, (long before PMDG Queen, 737(800/900), or any other complex SIMs, of today, came along), my (heightened and newly acquired) "pretend-pilot" joy was at its maximum...🙂...(truly good old days of jet simming fun)...!

And, regarding two out of these liveries, you've posted, here, of (GOL and VARIG) Airlines, rightly B2B, Varig has a very long and illustrious history, and therefore is a fascinating story in aviation (which, of course, is generally true for all Airlines with lives that have lasted near 100 years (dead or alive!)). The earliest airline in Brazil, VARIG, was finally consumed by (and integrated with) the late-comer upstart GOL...that's the connection between these two...(So, today, feeling the urge to fly these Baby Boeings again, with what I've now, I've opted to explore these 2 Airlines, via a separate post)...

[And, hope to see some images of your planes, above, in flight, soon...!]