Sign in to follow this  
MuldoonX9

787 Presets

Would anyone be able to share their QW 787 presets? I just bought chaseplane on Orbx and the 787 isn't in the mastered preset list, and I can't find anything that isn't linking to the old community site which isn't supported in this version of chaseplane. Thanks!

I found the following via a Google search - https://oldprop.com/cp/u/M_Fawzi/QualityWings 787-9

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10 

Unfortunately, that doesn't work. There's no way to download it, and the open chaseplane button doesn't function in any of the three browsers I checked. The Community tab of chaseplane looks like this now, and links to an article saying how searching is no longer supported. So I can't really seem to find a way to get presets that aren't listed in the master preset list. 

lWIFWJY.png

Chaseplane did not seem to recognize that any of the above were valid presets it could import.  But what I just did was imported PMDG 777 presets for the QW 787.  I figured they'd be close enough that I could then tinker with the cameras to get them the way I wanted and I was correct.

5 hours ago, gollum65 said:

Chaseplane did not seem to recognize that any of the above were valid presets it could import.  But what I just did was imported PMDG 777 presets for the QW 787.  I figured they'd be close enough that I could then tinker with the cameras to get them the way I wanted and I was correct.

How did you import them?

23 hours ago, MuldoonX9 said:

Thanks so much! Would you happen to have some FSL A3XX's laying around too? That's next on my list to buy.

The Mastered Presets contain the AS A320 Pro. They are similar airframes so you can try moving those in your FSLabs aircraft.

• Like 1

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

Chaseplane didn't care what aircraft I was actually using.  I have the PMDG 777 so I had already downloaded the master presets for it.  So then once I loaded into the 787 I just hit the little download arrow in the Presets window and chose the 777.  Worked fine.

Sadly link to that dropbox is dead 😞

Can you please re-share?

I am lookng for some Chaseplane profiles for AS A320 and QW787 from people amarter than me.

Cheers,

&

ugcx_banner.png