Sign in to follow this  
rfelger

Insider Log-In Error

No longer working for me, too.😟

Kind regards, Michael

MSFS, Beta tester of Simdocks, SPAD.neXt, and FS-FlightControl

Intel i7-13700K / AsRock Z790 / Crucial 32 GB DDR 5 / ASUS RTX 4080OC 16GB / BeQuiet ATX 1000W / WD m.2 NVMe 2TB (System) / WD m.2 NVMe 4 TB (MSFS) / WD HDD 10 TB / XTOP+Saitek hardware panel /  LG 34UM95 3440 x 1440  / HP Reverb 1 (2160x2160 per eye) / Win 11

It's annoying,. You have to logout of your microsoft account (just go to bing.com and click at the top right) and then delete all cookies from fs.com).

If, like me, you have miltiple Microsoft accounts, it breaks again 5 minutes later.... so I've started using Edge browser for fs.com and Chrome for everything else.

• Like 1

If you go to the insider forum click next to your logging then select users you should see your name in the forum, this will confirm your registered you cannot read the alpha testers post.

Could be the Windows Defender Google Blocker at work 😂.

Edited by rjfry

Raymond Fry.

PMDG_Banner_747_Enthusiast.jpg

The forums work fine,as does the Xbox insider hub, it's only the insider login on the main page.

UPS123.png

12 minutes ago, rfelger said:

The forums work fine,as does the Xbox insider hub, it's only the insider login on the main page.

As mentioned above, completely log out of your Microsoft account and then clear cookies (or use a different browser, but still after logging out of the Microsoft account).

They have fudged something up and it's still not totally fixed, but the above fixes it for me.

I wonder if the problem logging is anything to do with the spam email invite's some people have allegedly had.

AMD Ryzen 5800X3D, GIGABYTE X570 Aorus Ultra, 32GB DDR4 3600 MHz RAM, 2* 1 TB SSD,1*4 TB M.2, 2*1 TB M.2, (4TB) HDD,RADEON RX 6800XT NITRO+ OC SE 16GB GDDR6, NZXT Kraken X73, NZXT 710 Case, X55 JOYSTICK/THROTTLES, LG 4K monitor, Dell 1080 monitor. Honeycomb Alpha Yoke, Bravo Throttle. Thrustmaster TPR Pedals. Tobii Eye tracker.

3 minutes ago, eaim said:

I wonder if the problem logging is anything to do with the spam email invite's some people have allegedly had.

Highly unlikely I would think.

I tried all that and then some, still not working, even tried it on my phone,same result, hopefully they'll have a fix soon 

UPS123.png

Yesterday was no problem logging in.

Now ...

"We're unable to complete your request

Microsoft account is experiencing technical problems. Please try again later."

I can't log in.  And I can't log out.

Not a fan to being hostage to "online" game dependencies!  There's good reason why I want to access this game in offline mode when it's released.

🤬

I think the whole insider site is kind of useless for us who isnt in alpha. Not too much content there. Same content could be in main page. 

Edited by zemez
  • Upvote 2

9900k@5GHz, 32GB@3200 RAM, Strix RTX 2080ti, VKB Gladiator mkii, VKB rudder pedals