Sign in to follow this  
warbirds

Database not compatible?

Just opened this software for the first time and window box comes up with database not compatible with this simulator (P3Dv4) and wants me to erase? If I erase does it install a different data base or?

Paul Grubich 2017 - Professional texture artist painting virtual aircraft I love.
Be sure to check out my aged cockpits for the A2A B-377, B-17 and Connie at Flightsim.com and Avsim library

i-5vbvgq6-S.png

Hi Paul,

this must be a very old or a damaged database your have there. I try to keep LNM compatible to avoid this erasing stuff for a few releases already.

In any case you can allow LNM to erase it. This is only the LNM internal scenery library database which is populated when using "Load Scenery Library".
Once it's deleted simply reload it ("Load Scenery Library").

Alex