Sign in to follow this  
Avuiz

P3DV4.5 HF2 Autogen is not feeling good

Prepar3D_2020-01-30_22-13-15.pngPrepar3D_2020-01-30_22-19-26.pngWhen i reload scenery it looks like this (not same location but looks like that)

Your scenery layer looks messed up

Those textures tell that this is Orbx-

do this on latest Orbx Central - Click on setting and then to  Sync simulator. (it is there somewhere - you just have to find it, I am not on my sim computer for this post)  That should help.

• Like 1

Active Pattern: MSFS2020 | In Long term Storage: Prepar3d  

How I Evaluate Third Party Sim Addon Developers

Refined P3Dv5.0 HF2 Settings Part1 (has MaddogX) and older thread Part 2 (has PMDG 747)

Already tried nothing changed 😞 I don't think that scenery layers can cause this because it's just not reloading(like when you did OMDB-EGLL flight about 15 minutes 😄) it looks awesome if you reload it 😂

I'd say you are outrunning your textures (aka, the "blurries") in that fast aircraft.

Monitor your cpu core usages during flight using Task Manager | Performance tab (and make sure all cores are in view), and see if all of the texture loading cores jaggy lines are hitting the top of the cpu chart.

I do not know what your hardware is, but it looks to me like it can't keep up with that combination of speed/texture res/settings you're running.

You might want to investigate the FTF Dynamic program, which adjusts FIBER_FRAME on-the-fly, it might buy you the ability to run slightly higher settings when you do run a fast/high aircraft like the F-22.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Rhett

7800X3D ♣ 32 GB G.Skill TridentZ  Gigabyte 4090  Crucial P5 Plus 2TB 

14 minutes ago, Mace said:

I'd say you are outrunning your textures (aka, the "blurries") in that fast aircraft.

Monitor your cpu core usages during flight using Task Manager | Performance tab (and make sure all cores are in view), and see if all of the texture loading cores jaggy lines are hitting the top of the cpu chart.

I do not know what your hardware is, but it looks to me like it can't keep up with that combination of speed/texture res/settings you're running.

You might want to investigate the FTF Dynamic program, which adjusts FIBER_FRAME on-the-fly, it might buy you the ability to run slightly higher settings when you do run a fast/high aircraft like the F-22.

This thing is happening all the time no matter what aircraft i fly (737/320/C172) and my cpu usage is about 98

Edited by Avuiz

9 minutes ago, Avuiz said:

This thing is happening all the time no matter what aircraft i fly (737/320/C172) and my cpu usage is about 98

Post up your hardware and P3D settings.

• Like 1

Rhett

I'm not at home but as far as i remember my display settings are same as blackbox711 ( NOOO not same i don't have vsync on and i don't have any nvidia inspector setting as well), world settings are ultra high 5 15 / scenery settings very dense very high dense dense. I'm using 6700k (4.8ghz) and 1080 gpu 

P3D_Display_01.png

Edited by Avuiz

Did this just start happening? What changed? Any settings?

Further to Mace's question, can go to Task Manager->Performance->Resource Monitor and choose the CPU tab and screenshot or tell us what your CPUs 0-3 (or 0-7 if HT is on) are doing while this is happening?  I'm inclined to believe it is CPU related, but surprising if it just started happening out of nowhere with no changes being made to the config or your system...

5800X3D | Radeon RX 6900XT

Winter vs summer it looks. Check your dates..

13900 8 cores @ 5.5-5.8 GHz / 8 cores @ 4.3 GHz (hyperthreading on) - Asus ROG Strix Gaming D4 - GSkill Ripjaws 2x 16 Gb 4266 mhz @ 3200 mhz / cas 13 -  Inno3D RTX4090 X3 iCHILL 24 Gb - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 2TB - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 1Tb - Sata 600 SSD 500 Mb - Thermaltake Level 10 GT case - EKWB Extreme 240 liquid cooling set push/pull - 2x 55’ Sony 4K tv's as front view and right view.

13600  6 cores @ 5.1 GHz / 8 cores @ 4.0 GHz (hypterthreading on) - Asus ROG Strix Gaming D - GSkill Trident 4x Gb 3200 MHz cas 15 - Asus TUF RTX 4080 16 Gb  - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 2TB - 2x  Sata 600 SSD 500 Mb - Corsair D4000 Airflow case - NXT Krajen Z63 AIO liquide cooling - 1x 65” Sony 4K tv as left view.

FOV : 190 degrees

My flightsim vids :  https://www.youtube.com/user/fswidesim/videos?shelf_id=0&sort=dd&view=0

8 hours ago, grandfred29 said:

try vsync and TB off with unlimited fps

That will likely be worse for blurries, because when you turn off vsync you're turning off ALL limiters -- meaning the sim devotes even more resources to frame rate, with less left over for texture and autogen loading.

OP -- you only posted the first page of your settings.  We really need the rest of them to see what is going on.  I'm thinking your cpu simply cannot keep up with an F-22 at 500 kts, given your cpu-intensive settings like Autogen and Special Effects, especially if they're Dense or Very Dense etc.

My 8700K @ 5.0 ghz cannot keep up with texture loading and autogen if I use my higher settings profiles...just as a point of information for you.  I have settings profiles saved if I want to go low and fast, and they are lighter on building autogen, among other things.

• Like 1

Rhett

57 minutes ago, Mace said:

That will likely be worse for blurries, because when you turn off vsync you're turning off ALL limiters -- meaning the sim devotes even more resources to frame rate, with less left over for texture and autogen loading.

OP -- you only posted the first page of your settings.  We really need the rest of them to see what is going on.  I'm thinking your cpu simply cannot keep up with an F-22 at 500 kts, given your cpu-intensive settings like Autogen and Special Effects, especially if they're Dense or Very Dense etc.

My 8700K @ 5.0 ghz cannot keep up with texture loading and autogen if I use my higher settings profiles...just as a point of information for you.  I have settings profiles saved if I want to go low and fast, and they are lighter on building autogen, among other things.

First of all i turned g-sync off then i put some codes on my p3d.cfg MaxRegionsPurgePerFrame=8, TEXTURE_BANDWIDTH_MULT=270, TEXTURE_SIZE_EXP=9 and TextureMaxLoad=6 idk what texturemaxload do btw but seems good for now and decreasing graphics settings helped as well (The picture that i attached is not mine btw) 😄 annndd if you know what texturemaxload do please let me know 😛 

Edited by Avuiz

For bluries if you have added affinitymask in the cfg delete it, some PC's like mine do not like it.

1 hour ago, Avuiz said:

what texturemaxload do

TextureMaxLoad   x TEXTURE_MAX_LOAD =the amount of data being processed, this is when  UPPER_FRAMERATE_LIMIT=0 ( ie unlimited frames ) , your value TEXTURE_BANDWIDTH_MULT=270 will only come into effect when you limit the frames in Prepar3D.

The TEXTURE_BANDWIDTH_MULT when used with a frame limit has a different formula, this is how it was in FSX and I never seen if this has been altered or modified in prepar3d, if so then some one could help further

bob

edit at the moment i'm using TextureMaxLoad=18 which works well for my rig

Edited by onebob

1 hour ago, MrSpeaker said:

For bluries if you have added affinitymask in the cfg delete it, some PC's like mine do not like it.

i don't have that 😄 

55 minutes ago, onebob said:

TextureMaxLoad   x TEXTURE_MAX_LOAD =the amount of data being processed, this is when  UPPER_FRAMERATE_LIMIT=0 ( ie unlimited frames ) , your value TEXTURE_BANDWIDTH_MULT=270 will only come into effect when you limit the frames in Prepar3D.

The TEXTURE_BANDWIDTH_MULT when used with a frame limit has a different formula, this is how it was in FSX and I never seen if this has been altered or modified in prepar3d, if so then some one could help further

bob

edit at the moment i'm using TextureMaxLoad=18 which works well for my rig

thank you 🙂