Sign in to follow this  
Phantom88

Deep Strike "Back to the Boat Series"

Hornets and Tomcats are tasked with taking out a secret IED factory deep within enemy territory,Launching from CVN 74 USS John.C. Stennis 

0002.png

0004.png

0005.png

0007.png

0009.png

001.png

002.png

004.png

009.png

02.png

03.png

04.png

06.png

07.png

12.png

Screen-200106-190718.png

Thanks for looking friends

• Like 5

100%75%50%d8a34be0e82d98b5a45ff4336cd0dddc

0D8701AB-1210-4FF8-BD6C-309792740F81.gif

Patrick

S-T-U-N-N-I-N-G  Patrick!

One day I'm hopping in my Harrier and not climbing out until I can hover it down the Vegas Strip and land it in front of Caesars (without crashing) hehe.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg 

LOL....Skully reacts to my post because he wants to be there at Caesar's if was to actually do it.

I can tell you it would be more exciting than the Evil jump....given my current flying skills!!! (Be a safe distance away....near the Dam would be a safe distance) 🤣

Hope to see ya at the Expo in June Skully!

• Like 1

Regards,
Steve Dra

9Slp0L.jpg 

Steve: Count me in to witness your act too....although, I think you need some more practice (in the "SIM" first) with your Harrier...🙂...!

More seriously, Patrick:

Awesome set, here!

Love all the pictures...the scenery (and plane) in the three just before the last two are wonderful...along with the unmatched "DCS" sunlight reflection effects in the water....

And, the banking approach to the carrier (last but one shot) followed by the carrier landing show great skills (and practice)....(brings back some memories of VR Superbug SIM and my less-than-perfect landings on the carrier), but this, here, is excellent...

• Like 1

On 2/4/2020 at 8:34 PM, Steve Dra said:

S-T-U-N-N-I-N-G  Patrick!

One day I'm hopping in my Harrier and not climbing out until I can hover it down the Vegas Strip and land it in front of Caesars (without crashing) hehe.

Steve,Thank You very much for the kind words,I don't want to be the one to interfere with your Amazing Artistic Talents....B-U-T....If you do decide to put down your brush and give the Harrier a serious try? ...All I can say is when you do Master her...and I know you will....The feeling of Accomplishment can not be overstated.

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Screen-180524-173336.png

Screen-171011-230143.jpg

Screen-180525-190021.png

....And where else can you get to replay one of the cheeseist Movie Aviation scenes in History 😊

HARRIER.gif

3 hours ago, P_7878 said:

Steve: Count me in to witness your act too....although, I think you need some more practice (in the "SIM" first) with your Harrier...🙂...!

More seriously, Patrick:

Awesome set, here!

Love all the pictures...the scenery (and plane) in the three just before the last two are wonderful...along with the unmatched "DCS" sunlight reflection effects in the water....

And, the banking approach to the carrier (last but one shot) followed by the carrier landing show great skills (and practice)....(brings back some memories of VR Superbug SIM and my less-than-perfect landings on the carrier), but this, here, is excellent...

Very kind of you Sir,Thank You Always for your thoughtful comments.👍 

Patrick

18 minutes ago, Phantom88 said:

Steve,Thank You very much for the kind words,I don't want to be the one to interfere with your Amazing Artistic Talents....B-U-T....If you do decide to put down your brush and give the Harrier a serious try? ...All I can say is when you do Master her...and I know you will....The feeling of Accomplishment can not be overstated.

....And where else can you get to replay one of the cheeseist Movie Aviation scenes in History 😊

Very kind of you Sir,Thank You Always for your thoughtful comments.👍 

I will put the brush down one of these days....and yes once I master hovering and landing the Harrier....just have the master trapping the F-18....LOL....never stop learning. 🙂

Oh...that was THE best Arnold scene of all time.  ""You're fired"....as if anyone watching that for the 1st time didn't know he was going to say that?...except for the 2 lines in another super cheezy Arnold movie....."Remember I said I'd kill you last?...I Lied"......."What did you do with Sully?"....."I let him go"  Know the movie?

• Like 1

Regards,
Steve Dra

9Slp0L.jpg 

I only know this one.....

***Get to Da Choppa***

tenor.gif

Patrick

"You're a funny guy, Sully, I like you.  That's why I'm going to kill you last.."

Sully, remember when I said I'd kill you last?  That's right, Matrix, you did!  I lied.

"Commando".  The movie that proved old yellow Porsches could repair themselves mid barrel-roll.  🙂

Let off some steam, Bennett..

-Scott Brandenburg.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, psbrandenburg said:

"You're a funny guy, Sully, I like you.  That's why I'm going to kill you last.."

Sully, remember when I said I'd kill you last?  That's right, Matrix, you did!  I lied.

"Commando".  The movie that proved old yellow Porsches could repair themselves mid barrel-roll.  🙂

Let off some steam, Bennett..

-Scott Brandenburg.

LOL oh yeah....loved that series of scenes where the Porsche kept getting damaged then repaired.

And the one scene where it proves that you can jump from the nose landing gear of a DC-10 after its a few hundred feet off the ground and land in a swamp and survive.  But only Arnold (and maybe Chuck) could survive it.🙄

@ Phantom88  LOL yeah....I love the last line in that movie (well maybe the last can't remember)....."You're one ugly M-F!!!"

Edited by Steve Dra
  • Like 1

Regards,
Steve Dra

9Slp0L.jpg