Sign in to follow this  
ark

Falcon 50 v1.9E Available at Flysimware!

The latest version of the Falcon 50, ver 1.9D, is now available at the Flysimware store.

Updates include:

1.  Fixed an issue where engine "fuel used" values were inaccurate under certain circumstances.

2.  Fixed a typo on the Clipboard (Shift+1), changed Recognition Lights to Shield Lights.

3.  If the main power fails, the backup altimeter will continue to work for about 45 minutes by running off the emergency backup battery.

Al

Edited by Flysimware

I installed and tested version 1.9D today. Everything works fine, but I have one bug - when connecting the GPU, TAXI light is automatically lit, even if it is turned off in the VC and even if the plane is de-energized (BAT and GEN - is OFF).

Nick Bebyakin   / Handmade cameraset - Ezdok v2  and Ezdok v3
EZdok Software. Support remains on the     http://www.ezdok-camera.com/

i5-9500F@4.4GHz / 20Gb / RTX 2060-OC-6Gb / Win10x64 / MSFS2020

We tested this and the taxi works fine in P3D. What sim? And please download V1.9D again as we updated this late last night. Try again.

2 hours ago, Flysimware said:

We tested this and the taxi works fine in P3D. What sim? And please download V1.9D again as we updated this late last night. Try again.

Just downloaded and installed the new version 1.9D. Initial state - everything is off, no lights are on.

I connected the GPU, switched the power to "EXTERNAL" - the taxi headlight on the front landing gear lit up.

P3D 4.5.13.

Falcon50_Taxi_light.jpg

P.S.

I also noticed (previous build 1.9D) when I switched to the external camera after takeoff (the landing gear has already been up) that there is light from the taxi headlight. When I turned the Taxi's toggle switch on and off again, the light from the Taxi disappeared.

I've never noticed anything like this with the 1.9C and earlier versions of the Falcon.

Edited by Nickbe

9 hours ago, Nickbe said:

I installed and tested version 1.9D today. Everything works fine, but I have one bug - when connecting the GPU, TAXI light is automatically lit, even if it is turned off in the VC and even if the plane is de-energized (BAT and GEN - is OFF).

Your absolutely correct. We recently made a change to the code so that the taxi light will not turn on when the gear is up and we had a mistake so that if the gear was down the switch would fail to turn it off. I basically had used the code AND and not OR and that was the issue. Had nothing to do with the GPU. I will have this uploaded within the hour tonight. Version V1.9E.

Edited by Flysimware
  • Like 1

Mark, hello!

Yesterday I tried to fly the Falcon 1.9E. The taxi light now works as it should, but I have something broken elsewhere...

Lower radio COM2/NAV2 on the pedestal do not work and weird problem with the fuel system, flow only their feeder tanks, no pumping from the wings.

And on the main panel, the temperature/oil pressure, N2 gauges did not work. The others worked.

This may be a problem with initializing the aircraft, but previous versions were initialized normally.

Tomorrow I will try to specifically start with F35, and then load Falcon 50, and once again check version 1.9E, if there is no more recent beta.

Edited by Nickbe

19 minutes ago, Nickbe said:

Mark, hello!

Yesterday I tried to fly the Falcon 1.9E. The taxi light now works as it should, but I have something broken elsewhere...

Lower radio COM2/NAV2 on the pedestal do not work and weird problem with the fuel system, flow only their feeder tanks, no pumping from the wings.

And on the main panel, the temperature/oil pressure, N2 gauges did not work. The others worked.

This may be a problem with initializing the aircraft, but previous versions were initialized normally.

Tomorrow I will try to specifically download F35, and then Falcon 50, and once again check version 1.9E, if there is no more recent beta.

You sure the C & D busses were connected, certainly engine gauges not working can be caused by that. May account for other issues as well?

G

Gary Davies aka "Gazzareth"

Simming since 747 on the Acorn Electron

17 hours ago, Gazzareth said:

You sure the C & D busses were connected, certainly engine gauges not working can be caused by that. May account for other issues as well?

G

I'm sure the C and D busses were connected, I always check the entire overhead before takeoff. Tonight, I'll try to turn them off and on again. And I also remembered that the "Fueling" warning light was constantly on that flight. This is also very strange.

On 2/6/2020 at 9:31 PM, Nickbe said:

Just downloaded and installed the new version 1.9D. Initial state - everything is off, no lights are on.

I connected the GPU, switched the power to "EXTERNAL" - the taxi headlight on the front landing gear lit up.

P3D 4.5.13.

Falcon50_Taxi_light.jpg

P.S.

I also noticed (previous build 1.9D) when I switched to the external camera after takeoff (the landing gear has already been up) that there is light from the taxi headlight. When I turned the Taxi's toggle switch on and off again, the light from the Taxi disappeared.

I've never noticed anything like this with the 1.9C and earlier versions of the Falcon.

Just a tip!!!

See how your opening a second window. Do not use this method to test the exterior lights. We have a custom DLL that makes the lights work based on the view your in. And right now your in the VC not the exterior view so the exterior view is getting results based on the VC view. 

The reason for the custom DLL is to prevent lights from flooding into the VC. And this is what allowed us to add dynamic lights finally to the Falcon 50.

Edited by Flysimware

44 minutes ago, Flysimware said:

Just a tip!!!

See how your opening a second window. Do not use this method to test the exterior lights. We have a custom DLL that makes the lights work based on the view your in. And right now your in the VC not the exterior view so the exterior view is getting results based on the VC view. 

The reason for the custom DLL is to prevent lights from flooding into the VC. And this is what allowed us to add dynamic lights finally to the Falcon 50.

Okay, I'll keep that in mind. I just wanted to show the problem in one screenshot, but then this problem was also when switching to external views. In any case, there's nothing wrong right now with that TAXI light .

For other issues that I wrote about above, I will be doing new tests tonight.

With best wishes,

Nick

• Upvote 1

Made 2 flights. Version 1.9E. No more problems. Everything works fine, probably the last time my fault was that after installing the aircraft did not restart the computer and initialization at the start of the simulator did not occur in full.