Sign in to follow this  
Maxxiiime

Shader don't apply

Hello everyone ! 

I have a problem with my sim, since 2 weeks I try to make tomato shade work but my sim look the same i have compare to screenshot of the preset i'm trying to use ( RD preset). But my sim looks vanilla, i think that came from the sim and not from tomato shade since I have see this post https://www.prepar3d.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=130333

I'm not 100% shure that came from the sim.
Or maybe the bug came from the Ultimate realism pack that I have test in the past, because the bug appeared since I tried it. (not shure)

Can someone help me please ? 

Max
My sim
YasVUkK.pngTomato shader sreen from Live Cockpit 
FeWD86X.png

Does Tomatoshade delete your already created shader files for you? If not, you first have to get rid of them, otherwise no new shaders are created...

Greetings, Chris

Intel i5-13600K, 2x16GB 3200MHz CL14 RAM, MSI RTX 4080 Gaming X, Windows 11 Home, MSFS

12 minutes ago, AnkH said:

Does Tomatoshade delete your already created shader files for you? If not, you first have to get rid of them, otherwise no new shaders are created...

So I need to delete the ShadersHLSL folder ? If yes I've already done it 

52 minutes ago, Maxxiiime said:

So I need to delete the ShadersHLSL folder ? If yes I've already done it 

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!

Do not touch that folder. If you already deleted, you will have to reinstall the P3D client before you can do anything else.

No offense, but you seem unsure of what you're doing. So read up on what you want to do until you understand it. In other words, measure twice, cut once.

-J

13700KF | RTX 4090 @ 4K | 32GB DDR5 | 2 x 1TB SSDs | 1TB M.2 NVMe

6 minutes ago, Twenty6 said:

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!

Do not touch that folder. If you already deleted, you will have to reinstall the P3D client before you can do anything else.

No offense, but you seem unsure of what you're doing. So read up on what you want to do until you understand it. In other words, measure twice, cut once.

Yes I misspoke by delete I mean delete the old maybe "corrumpted" shaders to restore the defaults one with the repair client of P3D,i saw this on a Ytb tutorial video for tomato. 

So any solution ?

Exactly what folder are you deleting? Please list its path.

And why are you deleting it? TomatoShade will delete the contents of the correct folder when you apply a preset.

-J

13700KF | RTX 4090 @ 4K | 32GB DDR5 | 2 x 1TB SSDs | 1TB M.2 NVMe

15 hours ago, Twenty6 said:

Exactly what folder are you deleting? Please list its path.

And why are you deleting it? TomatoShade will delete the contents of the correct folder when you apply a preset.

ShaderHLSL, I delet it and run the repair client to have default shaders for the tomatoshade installation, my sim is running correctly don't worry. 

I have reinstall P3D but Tomatoshade still doesn't work.