Sign in to follow this  
Bert Groner

Purchased the wrong version?

Gentlemen, good day!

I've just purchased the RXP 750 for X-Plane 11 using the 30 % off coupon. While installing I saw that there would be the version for X-Plane 9 (!) installed, not the version for X-Plane 11. How to get the correct version for the installation please?

On your sales page there is only one option to click on the 750 window for X-Plane 9,10 and 11.

Thanks for any help!

Bert Groner

Edited by RXP

1 hour ago, Bert Groner said:

While installing I saw that there would be the version for X-Plane 9 (!) installed, not the version for X-Plane 11

Hi,

When installing you're given the option to install for XP9, XP10 and XP11.

You just need to select the checkboxes matching which you'd like to install.

Edited by RXP

Jean-Luc | reality-xp.com
This message from Reality XP is protected by a disclaimer: reality-xp.com/aboutrealityxp/email.html

Let your voice be heard and help us make a difference for you: Vote !
Open up communications with Reality-XP (Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums)

Thanks a lot for the fast response!

I tried that several times - there was no such option to be seen. So restarted the PC and redownloaded the installer: Then I was able to install correctly.

But on the PayPal invoice I've just seen that there was no discount given though I've used the recommended 30 % coupon.

Any ideas here?

Thanks again!

Bert

When you use the coupon, the price displayed prior you click the 'purchase' (or equivalent) button should reflect the discount so that you can validate what you'll be charged. Was it displaying the discounted price (~35$)?

This message from Reality XP is protected by a disclaimer: reality-xp.com/aboutrealityxp/email.html

I'm pretty sure it was - but on the invoice there is surprisingly the normal price which has been payed alredy.

EDIT: I've just bought the 650 with the 50 % coupon: It has worked correctly with the correct discount.

Another question with the setup comes the message that the Garmin Trainer Software will be downloaded - but it hasn't been downloaed neither with the 750 nor the 650 software.

Do you have a link to the currecet version for me please?

Thanks a lot!

Bert

Edited by Bert Groner

9 hours ago, Bert Groner said:

Another question with the setup comes the message that the Garmin Trainer Software will be downloaded - but it hasn't been downloaed neither with the 750 nor the 650 software.

Do you have a link to the currecet version for me please?

This is peculiar. The current and latest is: 

http://download.garmin.com/software/GarminTrainerSetup_2600.exe