Sign in to follow this  
Theboot100

NDA leaks reporting

23 minutes ago, maggiforever said:

Do you have any clue how computers work? If you upload a public video, you can't block anyone from seeing it.

That's you blocked too pal! 🤪 You and the other guy named maggiforever.

Edited by Avidean

5 minutes ago, maggiforever said:

Do you have any clue how computers work? If you upload a public video, you can't block anyone from seeing it.

I think you might need to have your sarcasm detector serviced, it appears to be broken!  :)

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

There is a leak running all across internet... someone is going to regret filming that...

15 minutes ago, aleex said:

There is a leak running all across internet... someone is going to regret filming that...

They're are, most likely, already on the outside looking in.

NAX669.png

9 hours ago, Anders Bermann said:

Wow - such hostility in here... Are people so bored out of their minds, that they just attack and beret another user, for this or is there some kind of sleep-depriving-illness spreading around, making people in a bad mood?

The OP merely asked about some videos he has found, and within 2 hours, he's been accused of being self-glorifying, 'NDA Police' and to stay out of it... 

Oh dear... tread carefully I guess. 

It's back to the future Anders....the brave new world of 1984.

Roy Holley

12 hours ago, mwilk said:

The video will have his watermark on it so MS knows who it is. He'll be sorely disappointed the next time who goes to load the sim up.

All MS/Asobo has to do is blacklist his 'gamertag' to remove authentication.

• Upvote 1

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

1 minute ago, mwilk said:

They're are, most likely, already on the outside looking in.

I don't understand why people do this, when they have the alpha opportunity... 

would this have anything to do with why some of us can't seem to login to the FSInsider area anymore?

Im not a tester -- I didnt even apply to be and don't want to be -- but I do enjoy looking at the videos, screenshots and updates.   i haven't been able to log in to the insider area for nearly two weeks now but there wasn't supposed to be any updates so i didnt care...but now (adding colour, a group of anonymous etc etc)

so...will the login issue fix itself or is it up to me??

|   Dave   |    I've been around for most of my life.

There's always a sunset happening somewhere in the world that somebody is enjoying.

31 minutes ago, aleex said:

I don't understand why people do this, when they have the alpha opportunity... 

Immaturity, low IQ... I am surprised there aren't more violations.

Happy with MSFS 🙂
home simming evolved

3 minutes ago, sightseer said:

would this have anything to do with why some of us can't seem to login to the FSInsider area anymore?

Im not a tester -- I didnt even apply to be and don't want to be -- but I do enjoy looking at the videos, screenshots and updates.   i haven't been able to log in to the insider area for nearly two weeks now but there wasn't supposed to be any updates so i didnt care...but now (adding colour, a group of anonymous etc etc)

so...will the login issue fix itself or is it up to me??

It must be a general issue. I can't login with any browser, neither Chrome nor Edge (the new one), and I tried several tricks I found here.

Something is definitely broken, and I hope they use the time off to repair it.

Kind regards, Michael

• Like 2

MSFS, Beta tester of Simdocks, SPAD.neXt, and FS-FlightControl

Intel i7-13700K / AsRock Z790 / Crucial 32 GB DDR 5 / ASUS RTX 4080OC 16GB / BeQuiet ATX 1000W / WD m.2 NVMe 2TB (System) / WD m.2 NVMe 4 TB (MSFS) / WD HDD 10 TB / XTOP+Saitek hardware panel /  LG 34UM95 3440 x 1440  / HP Reverb 1 (2160x2160 per eye) / Win 11

I can login with Firefox. On my iPhone it doesn‘t work either.

i9-11900K, RTX 4090, 32 GB ram, Honeycomb Alpha and Bravo, TCA Airbus sidestick and quadrant, Reverb G2

1 minute ago, pmb said:

It must be a general issue. I can't login with any browser,  

7 minutes ago, sightseer said:

No problem here today with Edge. It takes a few seconds and  I am in. 

Dominique

Simming since 1981 -  4770k@3.7 GHz with 16 GB of RAM and a 1080 with 8 GB VRAM running a 27" @ 2560*1440 - Windows 10 - Warthog HOTAS - MFG pedals - MSFS Standard version with Steam

2 hours ago, ranold said:

This is what happens when selection criteria is heavily based by dxdiag.

The software is in Alpha state, not optimized as a final release, and they're probably still figuring out what the recommended minimum hardware specs will be. It makes perfect sense to select testers based on whether their hardware is likely to handle the Alpha, or not. 

X-Plane and Microsoft Flight Simulator on Windows 10 
i7 6700 4.0 GHz, 32 GB RAM, GTX 1660 ti, 1920x1200 monitor

46 minutes ago, n4gix said:

All MS/Asobo has to do is blacklist his 'gamertag' to remove authentication.

They may well blacklist the account for other games Microsoft recruits alpha testers for too.

There's still 2 videos out there not set to private. Dunno if it's the user the first post is referring to. They were uploaded 20 hours ago.

Edited by Tuskin38