Sign in to follow this  
ErrorCode

Will there be an update on MSFS 2020 Today?

It's 10:30 PM EST on a Thursday, should be out by now. I've been waiting all day.

Edited by ErrorCode

I was wondering the same thing. The last update clearly said "Next Update February 6."

Processor: Intel i9-13900KF 5.8GHz 24-Core, Graphics Processor: Nvidia RTX 4090 24GB GDDR6, System Memory: 64GB High Performance DDR5 SDRAM 5600MHz, Operating System: Windows 11 Home Edition, Motherboard: Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX, LGA 1700, CPU Cooling: Corsair H100i Elite 240mm Liquid Cooling, RGB and LCD Display, Chassis Fans: Corsair Low Decibel, Addressable RGB Fans, Power Supply: Corsair HX1000i Fully Modular Ultra-Low-Noise Platinum ATX 1000 Watt, Primary Storage: 2TB Samsung Gen 4 NVMe SSD, Secondary Storage: 1TB Samsung Gen 4 NVMe SSD, VR Headset: Meta Quest 2, Primary Display: SONY 4K Bravia 75-inch, 2nd Display: SONY 4K Bravia 43-inch, 3rd Display: Vizio 28-inch, 1920x1080. Controller: Xbox Controller attached to PC via USB.

3 minutes ago, David Mills said:

I was wondering the same thing. The last update clearly said "Next Update February 6."

Maybe it's February, 6, 2021.

I'm just joking.

• Like 1

I am having some issues when I login to the Insider, same issue was reported few days ago I suppose...

Scenery for Flight Simulators since 1998

Yes ... No ... Maybe????

At least we have another thread publicising the new MSFS platform. We could not possibly get through a day with out that.

Regards

Tony  

• Like 1

Tony Chilcott.

My System. Motherboard. ASRock Taichi X570 CPU Ryzen 9 3900x (not yet overclocked). RAM 32gb Corsair Vengeance (2x16) 3200mhz. 1 x Gigabyte Aorus GTX1080ti Extreme and a 1200watt PSU.

1 x 1tb SSD 3 x 240BG SSD and 4 x 2TB HDD

OS Win 10 Pro 64bit. Simulators ... FS2004/P3Dv4.5/Xplane.DCS/Aeroflyfs2...MSFS to come for sure.

I think they said mid February, so im not getting my hopes up for anything special until next week.

Edited by OHN767

This just in:

Update: 02/06/20 No Development Update
Update:

Unfortunately we were not able to release our update today as planned. We are hoping to have the update live over the next few days. If anything should change we will be sure to update you here and on our social channels. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

-Microsoft Flight Simulator Team-

• Upvote 2

Update: 02/06/20 No Development Update

Update:

Unfortunately we were not able to release our update today as planned. We are hoping to have the update live over the next few days. If anything should change we will be sure to update you here and on our social channels. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

-Microsoft Flight Simulator Team-

aye, a bit disappointing, but I understand where they are coming from. Wish em the best!

Lol!

Not even a lonely screenshot.Hoping testers are pushing they to the limits.

Keep that hard work!

I hope next week a new Discovery Episode at least.

Edited by zalox

Hmmm...that was unexpected. Wonder what happened? They're usually Johnny-on-the-spot.

• Upvote 1

I think we can safely assume, given the delay in releasing this simple update, that FS2020 will also be delayed until 2021.

• Upvote 1

Matthew S

What a bitter disappointment! I made it a ritual on Fridays to get up more quickly than usual, rush to the shower straight away, make coffee and sit down to go through the latest update. This turned those miserable Friday mornings into something to look forward to and made having to go to work less frustrating. And now? I‘m tempted to call in sick and go back to bed. 😅

• Like 8

i9-11900K, RTX 4090, 32 GB ram, Honeycomb Alpha and Bravo, TCA Airbus sidestick and quadrant, Reverb G2

2 minutes ago, MatthewS said:

I think we can safely assume, given the delay in releasing this simple update, that FS2020 will also be delayed until 2021.

It's not we, it's just you.

Edited by FDEdev
  • Like 4
  • Upvote 6

After the alpha disappointment, this isnt nothing.😎

• Upvote 1

9900k@5GHz, 32GB@3200 RAM, Strix RTX 2080ti, VKB Gladiator mkii, VKB rudder pedals