Sign in to follow this  
ChaoticBeauty

February 6th-ish, 2020 – Development Update

We ARE in good hands with Asobo/Microsoft I honestly feel that. They must be stoked with the press. So many publications who have never been interested in Sims are saying this could be the Game/Sim of 2020 for everyone just shows where this is going hopefully.

Imagine they are giving us 10 years hopefully of improvements and a journey together!. A2A/PMDG FS2020 wow a dream imagined with the world fully realised. Oh and Helicopters/Waterfalls/ATC I am a happy man forever!

:)

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Noodle said:

ETA: I legit thought that first image was a real picture. Like someone else said, for the partnership series. Wow.

The hangar shot in the E3 trailer was the one shot that completely fooled me as well. I predict I'll be spending lots of time in hangars taking photorealistic screenshots.

• Upvote 3

25 minutes ago, ChaoticBeauty said:

Oh wait, the first picture is a screenshot? I thought it was a photo teasing the next partnership announcement or something. Anyway, I'm happy we got both an update after all, as well as a really nice pack of tester screenshots. Next update is shaping up to be a huge one too.

If anyone can access the Insider Home, it would be much appreciated if you could post in here whatever was appended in there. Thank you!

There's nothing there. I've never had issues getting in. Strange

19 minutes ago, MatthewS said:

Would be nice if the lights in those office buildings/homes are somewhat randomised, and every now and then some lights turn on or off, and if later in the night there are less lights on.

Check again, there is definitely some on and off.

3 minutes ago, Casualcas said:

Yeah, it's really weird. For the past week quite a few users haven't been able to log-in as you can see in these threads:

On Twitter they said they'll be looking into the issue, but nothing so far...

I see you there simtom 😉 

• Like 1

Sydney has the Opera house now! All we need now is the Centerpoint and the Bridge.... good news they are working on it. 

That first screenshot is very realistic!! The rest is mind blowing too! Love it but I’ll definitely be turning off that HUD hehe.. looks like a great tool for the casuals though. Great work Asobo, keep it up!

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, loubar said:

I see you there simtom 😉 

Haha yes, no more hiding for me now! 🤣

Edited by simtom
  • Like 1

Former MSFS Alpha Tester, current member of the MSFS Stream Team.

The TBM 930 in the hangar looks awesome. I can not wait to fly that plane ( well all of them ), is that Zurich with the trains in the screen shot? Looks like it matches one of the XO19 videos I think? I also can't wait to fly in Zurich. Heck I just want to fly everywhere and everything 🙂 And the giraffes and X-Cub, San Diego zoo right 🙂 J/K! Did I read it wrong or did it say on 2/13 they will tell us when Airport Discovery will be shown? I'm confused? Or will Airport Discovery be shown on 2/13? Once again it could end up being an Update, about an Update, for an upcoming Update 🙂 I love all the people working on this project!

I have to change my signature:

16GB RAM, it's a lonely world out here 🙂 It's a joke, kind of, or is it 🙂

• Like 1

"Coffee, if your not shaking, you need another cup"
Flight Sim Break Discord Channel: https://discord.com/invite/fCV62Ka2QZ

That first pic of the TBM had me completely fooled 🤣. This just keeps getting better and better! TBM pilots really seem to like flying them into horrible scenarios lol

Edited by Krakin
  • Like 1

5800X3D. 32 GB RAM. 1TB SATA SSD. 3TB HDD. RTX 3070 Ti.

49 minutes ago, Casualcas said:

I started having the xbla_invalid error in Chrome last week, tried to delete cookies and everything to no avail, so I tried in Edge and it worked and still is to this day, no idea why though 🤷‍♂️

Try this it and give the credits to Noisy:

5 hours ago, noisy said:

Here's what fixed the login problem for me: I went to account.microsoft.com and logged out. Then I went to the insider site and after loggin in it is now working again.

• Like 2