Sign in to follow this  
GeoSkyman

MSFS2020 Unable to Login

For the past several days, I've only seen the February 6th-ish update when I am NOT logged in to the Insider account, and then when I AM logged in, I only see the January 23rd update.

I've cleared cache, but still see the same.

Weird.

Kevin Young

9 hours ago, georgiosgiannoukos said:

Same issue with me, lost the Tech Alpha Insider title. They reply to me by email with the same answer but Still not able to access the forum unfortunately.

How do you contact “Skeedorr”?Is there a link for messaging or emailing?

12 hours ago, steveli said:

How do you contact “Skeedorr”?Is there a link for messaging or emailing?

Hello, mine is been fixed for unknown reason.as Alpha insider I have access now to the forum. Bingo.

i can tell that, I’ve cleared in my iPad, history and cache, I went into www.microsoftflightsimulator.com web side without to login and chosed  forum, then asked to follow the procedure to login. That was....voila 

13 hours ago, mesaba 116 said:

For the past several days, I've only seen the February 6th-ish update when I am NOT logged in to the Insider account, and then when I AM logged in, I only see the January 23rd update.

Weird.

Clear cache and history, go to their www.microsoftflightsimulator.com and choose forum. Follow the login procedure and most probably you will succeed.

i now have access since last Friday :) 

1 hour ago, georgiosgiannoukos said:

i now have access since last Friday 🙂

I'm confused, this thread has numerous posts from you Sunday, Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday complaining about no access??

Cheers, Søren Dissing

CPU: Intel i9-13900K @5.6-5.8 Ghz | Cooler: ASUS ROG RYUJIN III | GPU: ASUS Strix RTX4090 OC | MoBo: ASUS ROG Maximus Z790 Hero | RAM: 64Gb DDR5 @5600 | SSDs: 1Tb Samsung M.2 980 PRO (Win11), 1Tb Samsung M.2 980 PRO (MSFS), | Case: ASUS ROG Helios 601 | Monitors: HP Reverb G2, 28" ASUS PB287Q 4K | Additional Hardware: TM TCA Captain's Edition, Tobii 5 | OS: Win 11 Pro 64 | Sim: MSFS | BA Virtual | PSXT, RealTraffic w/ AIG models

4 hours ago, SierraDelta said:

I'm confused, this thread has numerous posts from you Sunday, Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday complaining about no access??

From today Yes, as I described before, I finally have access. Last Friday, was then while I couldn’t get access 

22 minutes ago, vodka69 said:

The site is Down. lets wait a while.

Flightsimulator.com Status
Is flightsimulator.com down right now?

It's not just you! flightsimulator.com is down.

EDIT: However the forums.flightsimulator.com is UP and running.

Edited by RamonB
Update

1 hour ago, RamonB said:

Flightsimulator.com Status
Is flightsimulator.com down right now?

And for me, that comes as no surprise! :wink: 

Edited by jpc55

23 hours ago, mesaba 116 said:

Weird.

That's because the Feb 6th update is on the "public" section that you can get to whether you're logged in or not.

The Jan 23rd post that you refer to is the last insider update that was posted on the section that you can only see when you are logged in, and that you are taken straight to when you do log in. You can still get to the public page by clicking the "Home" link when you are logged in.

Anyway, I don't post here much any more because I'm one of the people that "doesn't get it".. Enjoy)

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, b737800 said:

That's because the Feb 6th update is on the "public" section that you can get to whether you're logged in or not.

The Jan 23rd post that you refer to is the last insider update that was posted on the section that you can only see when you are logged in, and that you are taken straight to when you do log in. You can still get to the public page by clicking the "Home" link when you are logged in.

Anyway, I don't post here much any more because I'm one of the people that "doesn't get it".. Enjoy)

You are smart! Posting on this forum if you can't login does nothing to solve the problem!

Contacting the developers might however.

AFAIK you don't need to login to see any of the public facing information anyway.

17 minutes ago, tpete61 said:

You are smart! Posting on this forum if you can't login does nothing to solve the problem!

Eh? I posted to try to help someone who was confused between the public and insider pages. I don't have a problem that needs solving here. First sentence I'm in agreement with though.

Contacting the developers might however.

No reason to. I can login to all their sites including the insider forum just fine.

AFAIK you don't need to login to see any of the public facing information anyway.

Correct, if you did, the information wouldn't be public.

• Like 2

My point is...Posting in this thread that you can't login doesn't solve much!

The insider web site does seem to be some what buggy lately but not a big deal.

It works most of the time and if I don't see any news there it spills all over the internet anyway.