Sign in to follow this  
GeoSkyman

MSFS2020 Unable to Login

5 hours ago, RamonB said:

EDIT: However the forums.flightsimulator.com is UP and running.

Not everyone has access to the forums. 

2 hours ago, Heimi said:

Still cant login to insider area, but able to log into forum....

I'm the complete opposite. Insider login but forum is still showing its 'coming soon'. I had assumed it really is not available to anyone and only those who have access to alpha testing see the forum since it contains all the spoilers and things being tested nobody knows about. 

I have been in the Alpha since a couple of weeks, was posting in forums until last week when I get the 'Public forums coming soon page' yet  I am logged in and my profile still has all my replies and likes. I can still access the game which is the most important part and have a bug ticket out. Sucks, i really enjoyed the discussions in there and hope to have access again soon.

I've found that logging it by clicking on the round icon on the top right works for me.

Edited by Tuskin38

I cleared my cookies and I'm now able to see forums. Using Firefox.

Win10Pro 22H2-19045.4123/IntelCorei7-3770K/GigabyteGA-Z68XP-UD3/32GBGSkillCL7-8-8-24/AsusRTX2070OC8GB/1TBCrucialMX500SSD/2 TB PNY CS900/(x3)1TBRAWMushkinSSDs/LGBlueRayBurner/RosewillChallengerTowerBlack/CorsairRM750wPSU/X56HOTAS/TtesportsCommanderKeyboardMousecombo/TrackIR5Pro/34inUltraWideScreenLG2560x1080p/TM2xMFDCougar/OculusQuest2/InateckKU5211PCIe3.2/LTERIVERPCIeG2S4/TMobileHomeInternet5G

MSI Codex Series R2 B14NUC7-095US/Windows 11 Home 22H2 22631.3296/i7 14700F/MSI Pro B760 VC Wifi/RTX 4060ti/32GB DDR5 5600mhz/650w Gold PSU

19 hours ago, Doug47 said:

I'm the complete opposite. Insider login but forum is still showing its 'coming soon'. I had assumed it really is not available to anyone and only those who have access to alpha testing see the forum since it contains all the spoilers and things being tested nobody knows about. 

I had a similar issue for a week and once I logged out and logged back in it fixed it.  I had also cleared my browser cache as well (using Chrome). 

Eric

i9-12900k, RTX 3080ti FTW, 32GB ddr5 5600 RAM, 2TB 980 Pro SSD, H100i AIO, Samsung CRG90 49", Win 11

1 hour ago, Flic1 said:

I had a similar issue for a week and once I logged out and logged back in it fixed it.  I had also cleared my browser cache as well (using Chrome). 

Done that multiple times, on two different devices, on two different computers/laptops, on 3 different search engines but still no joy. Assuming it’s only selected ones who have access. 

On 2/14/2020 at 5:02 AM, georgiosgiannoukos said:

Same here 

Wait again ! i waited 5 days, it's ok for me too now, i'm in

Edited by flight2020

Here is a workaround that should fix it until they get it sorted out.

it worked for me now,

• Like 2

Clearing any cookies related to live.com solved the Insider log-in problem for me. I'd not been able to log in for some weeks. Using Firefox here. (Go to "Options > Privacy > Manage Data" then search for live.com and clear them all.)

A great test to check if your local browser's cache/cookies are causing the issue is to open a new "Private window" / "InPrivate window" / "Incognito session" (name depends on your browser) and then visit flightsimulator.com and try to log in.

I have no alpha invite (nor do I expect one due to my old hardware) but I can get into both the Insider area and the forums (although those are "coming soon").

3 hours ago, Mustang-242 said:

I have no alpha invite (nor do I expect one due to my old hardware) but I can get into both the Insider area and the forums (although those are "coming soon").

I've never had any issues logging in, And can get into the 'forums', although they aren't available yet though to anyone accept alpha testers I'm assuming. 

May be this additional info to the above from Heimi may helpful. First of all the procedure from Heimis post works fine for me.

1. The first step to go to XBOX and Sign In and Sign Out is essential. With this Sign In you have activated your MS account
   password. Be aware you cannot readout this PSWD anywhere in your system. It is strictly protected by Microsoft !! You just 
   need to know it, and if you forgot it or use a wrong PSWD your Sign In will fail for your FS2020 insider site.   

2. Now go to you FS2020 insider home page and select Sign In . Your MS account data are auto generated in your pop up
   window. You do not need to type in anything. Just continue BUT DO NOT click the auto SignIn box.  That works.

If it fails, you need to reset your Microsoft account and start now again with the new account, and with the same procedure above. On XBOX you will get the info on how to reset your MS account. Hope this helps in addition.

Dietmar