Sign in to follow this  
regis9

MK Studios Dublin 30% Off

At Simmarket, I believe this is the first time it has been on sale.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

Thanks, bought it.  For those interested... there are quite a few 4/5 star reviews on Simmarket for this product.

Herman

PC Intel i9-9900KF | Asus ROG STRIX Z390-E GAMING motherboard | Corsair 64GB DDR4-3200 RAM | 1+2TB Samsung 970 EVO PLUS M.2 SSD's | 3x 6TB Seagate 7200rpm harddisks | Gigabyte Aorus Xtreme RTX2080 Ti 11GB video card | Trustmaster T.1600M Hotas + CH Pedals | P3Dv4.5HF3 😃

word not allowed...impulse buy but glad i did. Thanks for letting us know.

Now if imaginesim ever decides to have a sale my missus definitely will not be happy, lol.

It's a fantastic addon.

Ark

--------------------------

I9 9900K @ 5ghz / 32GB G.Skill (Samsung B) / Aorus Master Mobo / EVGA GTX 2080Ti FTW 3

Yup, did my first flight out last night, very well done!

AI traffic really seems to pile up waiting to enter runway 28, I seem to remember seeing a thread here about that so I’ll go looking for that.  I’m sure part of the issue is that it’s a busy airport running single runway ops.

Edited by regis9

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

17 minutes ago, regis9 said:

I’m sure part of the issue is that it’s a busy airport running single runway ops.

Exactly. The AI engine was never meant to push anywhere near the number of AI that we tend to stuff into our sim. At airports with single runways (multiple runways too for that matter), it's best to just treat the AI as eye candy and not worry about the line ups and go arounds etc. 

i7-13700KF, 32gb DDR4 3200,  RTX 4080, Win 11, MSFS

Yup, I usually delete some aircraft using the traffic SDK tools (makes me feel like an aviation god...aircraft in my way, you disappear now, poof!  muhaha! 😁) or quickly set time acceleration to 8X and then back to 1X to reset the traffic as I approach the runway.

i have never once actually gone around due to inadequate ATC spacing on approach.

i find most airports with parallel runways work generally fine as long as one is assign to departure and one to arrivals.

Hopefully the core ATC engine will be much better in MSFS.

Edited by regis9

Dave

word not allowed it! I caved! I was determined not to buy anymore airports but I just couldn't resist the old home town.😭

I have to admit I have typically not even considered airports from developers other than FSDT, FT and FB. Others I've tried I've found lacking by comparison. I did have the aerosoft EIDW which lasted all of 5 minutes before it became obsolete and wasn't to the standard of the above devs either. But now MK-Studios is definitely on my trusted Developer list. This version of EIDW is awesome and in fact based on first impression is the best performing addon I've seen to date by far and at least as good looking as any other. Buy it before the sale is over!

Edited by Avidean
  • Like 1

Agreed, I also have their Tenerife South which is quite good too.  Looking forward to Reykjavik 

Dave