Sign in to follow this  
haseen

Which route flown by which aircraft model/airline?

Dear:

Is there a way to know which aircraft model of which airline fly a particular route?

Suppose, I would like to fly from LTBA, Turkey to LGTS, Greece. How do I know which airline and which aircraft model fly this route regularly?

Thanks and regards,

Haseen Ahmad.

Dear Dave_YVR 

Thanks for your reply.

In p3d v4, there is no LTFM. Where can I download LTFM AFCAD free or payware?

Regards,

Haseen Ahmad.

Edited by haseen

Try the IVAO Turkish Division and go to Sceneries, they have a freeware one available there.

FS PC - AMD7900X3D / MSI RTX 4090 24gb / 32gb Ram / Varjo Aero / Bravo Quadrant / Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog / Yoke / TPR Pedals

UK Skytours - http://www.ukskytours.co.uk

You could also just fly those same routes from LTBA if that is what you have.

i7-13700KF, 32gb DDR4 3200,  RTX 4080, Win 11, MSFS

I use this to find my flights:

https://www.flightradar24.com

I simply pick my prefered departure airport for the day and then look for the fitting aircraft that I can actually simulate and then pick a destination and airline acordingly.

Thanks for replying.

If I want to know whether a particular type of aircraft i e MD 82 is flying right now, is there a way to search by model?

Regards,

Haseen Ahmad.

14 minutes ago, haseen said:

Thanks for replying.

If I want to know whether a particular type of aircraft i e MD 82 is flying right now, is there a way to search by model?

Regards,

Haseen Ahmad.

https://flightaware.com

Edited by Adrian123

14 minutes ago, haseen said:

This link will take you to the page you want to use. Input into the box or scroll and click the type and it will return a list of every active flight in the world on that aircraft.

Enjoy.

Keep the blue part on top...

Ryzen 7800x3D | ASUS Rog Strix B650E-F | MSI RTX 4090 Suprim Liquid X | 64GB DDR5 6000Mhz RAM | 2x Samsung 960 M.2 SSD | 2x Samsung 850 SSD | NZXT Kraken x72 Cooler | EVGA 1000 PSU

This site is really useful if you know they airport, and you know which aircraft you want to fly, but don't know of the correct destination or airline. https://www.flightsfrom.com/

For example, I just bought EIDW and I have been flying the NGXu exclusively since it was released, so I want to fly from EIDW in a 737, but I need a route and an airline. Ryanair is the obvious choice, but I want something different. You search for Dublin, click destinations, filter by aircraft, filter out Ryanair, and you can see all of the routes flown by 737's out of EIDW, that are not operated by Ryanair.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

MSFS Premium Deluxe Edition; Windows 11 Pro, I9-9900k; Asus Maximus XI Hero; Asus TUF RTX3080TI; 32GB G.Skill Ripjaw DDR4 3600; 2X Samsung 1TB 970EVO; NZXT Kraken X63; Seasonic Prime PX-1000, LG 48" C1 Series OLED, Honeycomb Yoke & TQ, CH Rudder Pedals, Logitech G13 Gamepad 

14 hours ago, duckbilled said:

This site is really useful if you know they airport, and you know which aircraft you want to fly, but don't know of the correct destination or airline. https://www.flightsfrom.com/

For example, I just bought EIDW and I have been flying the NGXu exclusively since it was released, so I want to fly from EIDW in a 737, but I need a route and an airline. Ryanair is the obvious choice, but I want something different. You search for Dublin, click destinations, filter by aircraft, filter out Ryanair, and you can see all of the routes flown by 737's out of EIDW, that are not operated by Ryanair.

That website is actually very good by the looks of it. I normally use flightaware, select an airport I have scenery for then scroll through all the departure's/arrivals until a find another airport I have scenery for and the right type of aircraft. This will make it much easier. 

On 2/12/2020 at 8:42 PM, haseen said:

Dear:

Is there a way to know which aircraft model of which airline fly a particular route?

Suppose, I would like to fly from LTBA, Turkey to LGTS, Greece. How do I know which airline and which aircraft model fly this route regularly?

Thanks and regards,

Haseen Ahmad.

I warmly recommend the Freeware "Flightplan Visualizer" by Pelle Liljendal. With this tool you can search for legs in hundreds of ways like which Airline targets a specific airport or vice versa and Pelle has done this exactly for what you demanding for. It´s based on hundreds of flightplans from all airline over the world. One very interesting feature is that, if you have found a specific leg it gives you also the information which legs are done by this particular aircraft. This gives a good idea how a working day looks like for the pilots and that aircraft.

https://library.avsim.net/esearch.php?CatID=p3dutil&DLID=215448

Cheers

Bernd

Edited by BerndB

Bernd

P3D V6 -  PC spec: Intel i9-9900 overclocked 5 GHz HT off, 32 GB RAM, GPU Nvidia RTX3090 24GB, 2xM2 SSD, Skalarki HomeCockpit and Jeehell FMGS on a dedicated Server, PF3 for ATC, MCE, GSX, EFB, AS+ASCA+ENV and OrbXpf3-supporter.gif