Sign in to follow this  
flyblueskies

Blue Sky Scenery PR Missing Download File

Not sure if this is the right forum, but I don't see a dedicated forum for Blue Sky Scenery. Really nice scenery, but I can't download one of the California files.

It is the AZ_North3West10_FSX.zip file.

When I try to download, it goes to a page where it says it is generating a KEY and then counts down. It never gives me the actual file to save...

Anyone have this file?

PC: 10900K, RAM 32GB, Geforce GTX 3080 (10GB), MSFS 2020, FSX-SE, XP-11, P3DV4.5, P3DV5 

It looks like the PR for this area is somehow included with the adjacent download areas. The only issue I have now, is that there is a missing AFCAD file for CL46. It appears that file is included in AZ_North3West10_FSX.zip.

I've searched the internet for an AFCAD for CL46 and cannot find one. Because I do not have it, the runway is misaligned with the PR runway by quite a bit.

While I probably will not use CL46, it would be nice to have an updated AFCAD for CL46. If someone happens to have this, can you let me know?

STMDjx1.jpg

Edited by flyblueskies

PC: 10900K, RAM 32GB, Geforce GTX 3080 (10GB), MSFS 2020, FSX-SE, XP-11, P3DV4.5, P3DV5 

There are a number of downloads missing friom the collection, Texas springs to mind as it is stil pointing to old hosting sites no longer in existance.

As to your file, have you downloaded the airport pack?

http://nl2000.serverthuis.nl:2000/BlueSkyScenery/AFCADs/ALL/BSS_AFCADs_0718.zip

Cheers

Ryzen 5800X clocked to 4.7 Ghz (SMT off), 32 GB ram, Samsung 1 x 1 TB NVMe 970, 2 x 1 TB SSD 850 Pro raided, Asus Tuf 3080Ti

P3D 4.5.14, Orbx Global, Vector and more, lotsa planes too.

Catch my vids on Oz Sim Pilot, catch my screen pics @ Screenshots and Prepar3D

Yes I have just downloaded the BlueSky scenery over the last week, and have found some LARGE holes in photo real data in California and Nevada/Utah.

I'm really happy with BlueSkyScenery California. I did have a lot of PR missing, but found out I did not download all of the files. After downloading and installing, all of the missing California I saw, were there.

Compared to MSE, I found BlueSkyScenery much better.

1. The colors were really good compared to MSE. MSE was very pale in comparison.

2. BlueSkyScenery includes MESH, which really adds to the realism.

3. BlueSkyScenery includes many fixed airports to match the PR.

All in all, I'm very impressed with BlueSkyScenery California.

5 hours ago, SledDriver said:

Yes, it's very good, but I still have two holes. Did you get these files, and if so, do you know how I can get them? Cheers.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/ulj64tm9dlvaps4/JAC_NorthWest_FSX.zip

http://www.mediafire.com/download/qy5ob97id7bls3k/AZ_North3West10_FSX.zip

The AZ_North3West10_FX zip is the one I could not get and is the subject of my post. However, I found that I did have the photo real BGL files installed when I went to CL46.

I found my current AFCAD for CL46 did not match the photo real. Rogen pointed me towards the airport zip files and I found CL46. This one matched the photo real.

I'm not sure which zip file they originally came from, but appear to be there. If you look at my second post above, I mention this.

Your other file, I'm not sure which state you're trying download from...however, I do not have that file.

Edited by flyblueskies

OK. Thanks for the clarification.

I also mailed the support on the mediafire server, but have yet to hear back after 4 days, if ever...

2 hours ago, SledDriver said:

I also mailed the support on the mediafire server, but have yet to hear back after 4 days, if ever...

Thanks for doing this. It would be great if they would fix the links.