Sign in to follow this  
dazzystar

Where's the major update due today?

Hi All,

Managed to get in to the flightsimulator.com website a short while ago after it was offline for hours hoping to find the 'major update' due today but to no avail....anyone know what could be up?

TIA

Daz

It's still early in the US, although I don't know whether the updates are produced in the Asobo Studios in France or some MS representatives in the States.

The last update was late so it might be that they just need to get organised a bit more when they set up these dates. 

I hope the update comes early for us Europeans.

• Like 4

AMD Ryzen 5800X3D, GIGABYTE X570 Aorus Ultra, 32GB DDR4 3600 MHz RAM, 2* 1 TB SSD,1*4 TB M.2, 2*1 TB M.2, (4TB) HDD,RADEON RX 6800XT NITRO+ OC SE 16GB GDDR6, NZXT Kraken X73, NZXT 710 Case, X55 JOYSTICK/THROTTLES, LG 4K monitor, Dell 1080 monitor. Honeycomb Alpha Yoke, Bravo Throttle. Thrustmaster TPR Pedals. Tobii Eye tracker.

This is much easier after alpha disappointment. Im free of waiting these updates. They come when they come. Those weekly pictures dont fuel my hypetrain.

9900k@5GHz, 32GB@3200 RAM, Strix RTX 2080ti, VKB Gladiator mkii, VKB rudder pedals 

46 minutes ago, eaim said:

I hope the update comes early for us Europeans.

Otherwise you got something nice to read at breakfast.

Happy with MSFS 🙂
home simming evolved

I want to say it typically comes out in the early afternoon based on SEA time.  So, I think within the next few hours.

• Upvote 1

Looking forward to an informative breakfast tomorrow ! 

Dominique

Simming since 1981 -  4770k@3.7 GHz with 16 GB of RAM and a 1080 with 8 GB VRAM running a 27" @ 2560*1440 - Windows 10 - Warthog HOTAS - MFG pedals - MSFS Standard version with Steam

47 minutes ago, tweekz said:

Otherwise you got something nice to read at breakfast.

The last time I went to bed thinking this, there was no update.😭

• Like 1

AMD Ryzen 5800X3D, GIGABYTE X570 Aorus Ultra, 32GB DDR4 3600 MHz RAM, 2* 1 TB SSD,1*4 TB M.2, 2*1 TB M.2, (4TB) HDD,RADEON RX 6800XT NITRO+ OC SE 16GB GDDR6, NZXT Kraken X73, NZXT 710 Case, X55 JOYSTICK/THROTTLES, LG 4K monitor, Dell 1080 monitor. Honeycomb Alpha Yoke, Bravo Throttle. Thrustmaster TPR Pedals. Tobii Eye tracker.

The logic of the Insider website appears cock-eyed ...

As a mere visitor with no special privileges, the Website provides the latest announcement (06 Feb) in all it's glory.

But when you log in as an "Insider", then you are taken to the Insider Homepage (shh! supposedly only privileged advance information for the guys with the secret log-in handshake!) … and you find the latest information is ONLY the … stale announcement from … 23rd Jan !

What exactly is the point of this special log-on then, when the very latest announcement is going to be available to any and everybody - WITHOUT needing to be an Insider?

And especially so when a lot of us "Insiders" are actually still feeling like rejected Good-for-Nothing "Outsiders" (ya know, da guys dat didn't get da invitation to da Party yet!) 

Just asking for a friend.

😁

• Like 1

Yay!  Well ... sort of! 😜

The 13 Feb Update is UP!

BUT ...

Airports is pushed out - again -  to NEXT week!

And in the DR it mentions under 13 Feb, "Alpha Invitation Update" - but gives NO details on this (yet!).