Sign in to follow this  
ChaoticBeauty

February 13th, 2020 – Development/Insider Update

13 minutes ago, mpozzi said:

what do you care if it was missing ? it means you didn't make it in the firs rows and maybe now you will but you need to upload a fresh dxdiag.

Because the deal was that you only had to sign up once and if you didn't make it you'd automatically be considered for future alphas or betas. The site is suddenly acting like that may not be the case without any notice. The way the site is behaving is as if they no longer have a dxdiag on file and the application that you'd assume is complete isn't actually completed.

Edited by MrNuke

hey asobo, my bday was on the 7th of this month. It would be great if I got in 😉

username: DJLoubar

and here goes the childish pandering on my parte!

Edited by loubar

I need one of those photos with Jean Luc Picard with his hand on his forehead! Calm down Boys, the girls will be here soon enough.

I uploaded my dxdiag when the process was first open to sign up.  I updated my dxdiag because I didn't have my joystick plugged in (for TA2).  Today I checked and the dxdiag was missing, yet if I clicked on my profile it still said survey complete.  I just re-uploaded my dxdiag file again.  I think the website is having some issues. 

• Upvote 1

Nice to see UK style autogen.

• Like 1

i9-11900K, RTX 4090, 32 GB ram, Honeycomb Alpha and Bravo, TCA Airbus sidestick and quadrant, Reverb G2

Mine was missing too 😕 

9900k@5GHz, 32GB@3200 RAM, Strix RTX 2080ti, VKB Gladiator mkii, VKB rudder pedals 

6 hours ago, ryanbatcund said:

Interesting...Ryanbatc.  What an interesting username!

I saw that and had no idea you were a tester, congrats.

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

Two technical things I especially like about this update:

>> FLIGHT MODEL / GROUND HANDLING

Listed as issue. That's good. It shows that they are still improving the aircraft physics.

>> ... a new in-game aircraft editor will allow configuration tuning for aircraft parameters including the flight model with onscreen debug support.

😲

Now that sounds really great.

• Like 2

Happy with MSFS 🙂
home simming evolved

I really liked the POI markers in one of the screen shots! A great idea for those Round the World sightseeing flights a few of us have been talking about!

Florida3_ContentMilk7598-2048x1152.jpg

• Like 3

Flying since the early days of 386’s! 😀 Web developer, sailor, nerd. Contributor to the G36 Improvement Project

PC Specs: Intel i9-9900K on a Aorus Z390 // Pro Wifi motherboard // 32GB Corsair Vengeance Ram, 2x16, 3200mhz DDR4 // RTX3070 Gigabyte, Eagle OC 8GB // WD Blue SN550 (2400) NVMe SSD // 2x LG QHD Monitors, (27QN600) 

Discord Username: CaptMatto#7935

5 hours ago, MrNuke said:

Because the deal was that you only had to sign up once and if you didn't make it you'd automatically be considered for future alphas or betas. The site is suddenly acting like that may not be the case without any notice. The way the site is behaving is as if they no longer have a dxdiag on file and the application that you'd assume is complete isn't actually completed.

Look under your profile, if it gives you the option to "Opt Out" and says that your survey is "complete" (as mine does) then I think it means that you are still on the Alpha list. Well I hope so at least 😉

Specs: Win10, 4790K, nVidia 1080ti, Saitek Yoke+Quadrant+Radio/Switch and AP panels, VRInsight 737 overhead, Virtual Avionics 737 MCP. 3 x 1440*900 main display + 1024*600 VDU display. NLR V3 Motion seat. Oculus DK2 CV1 HTC Vive VR headsets.

8 hours ago, mSparks said:

that is one confirmed device in an as yet unconfirmed series of xbox2020 devices.

We dont even know for sure if its the high end or the low end of xbox2020. ill probably start using actual device names after XO20.

Personally Ill want more than the announced specs of series x to consider replacing the ps4. They seem a marginal upgrade at best.

You were speaking as though you were taking about one device, that would be the Xbox Series X. 

Marginal upgrade? Is this another attempt at trolling. 

7 hours ago, 188AHC said:

What caught my eye was the promise of an in game aircraft editor. That will be great. 

Yep, pretty exciting. It's one of the selling points of X-Plane that it has an advanced aircraft editor, so MS aren't messing around

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, tonywob said:

Yep, pretty exciting. It's one of the selling points of X-Plane that it has an advanced aircraft editor, so MS aren't messing around

I could imagine that being able to observe parameter changes live inside the sim will greatly enhance development.

Happy with MSFS 🙂
home simming evolved

8 hours ago, 188AHC said:

What caught my eye was the promise of an in game aircraft editor. That will be great. 

Now you are talking... that was one of the things I asked for in the "what we want" thread. 👍 

a new in-game aircraft editor will allow configuration tuning for aircraft parameters including the flight model with onscreen debug support.

Now this is confusing. On my profile (still can't log-in via Chrome by the way), I had the "Flighting Survey Status - Survey Complete" text, but clicking on Flighting Signup I would be redirected to the DxDiag upload part. After reuploading it, now I have the "Your DxDiag File Info - You can change your DxDiag file by clicking here again." text again on my profile, which wasn't there before. I wonder how long it has been like this...

I urge everyone to check on this and reupload their DxDiag file if necessary.

Edited by ChaoticBeauty
  • Like 1