Sign in to follow this  
ChaoticBeauty

February 13th, 2020 – Development/Insider Update

9 hours ago, 188AHC said:

What caught my eye was the promise of an in game aircraft editor. That will be great. 

Any idea what that is, could we design liveries ?

8 minutes ago, Noooch said:

"  a new in-game aircraft editor will allow configuration tuning for aircraft parameters including the flight model with onscreen debug support"

I'd more interested by a game editor à la Instant Scenery to  place objects than to tweak flight models for which I am utterly incompetent !

Edited by domkle
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 4

Dominique

Simming since 1981 -  4770k@3.7 GHz with 16 GB of RAM and a 1080 with 8 GB VRAM running a 27" @ 2560*1440 - Windows 10 - Warthog HOTAS - MFG pedals - MSFS Standard version with Steam

2 minutes ago, domkle said:

"  a new in-game aircraft editor will allow configuration tuning for aircraft parameters including the flight model with onscreen debug support"

I'd more interested by a game editor à la Instant Scenery to  place objects than to tweak flight models for which I am utterly incompetent !

Same here ! Something like the Arma3 3D editor would be awesome

Edited by Noooch
  • Upvote 2

10 hours ago, ryanbatcund said:

Interesting...Ryanbatc.  What an interesting username!

You lucky DOG!

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

40 minutes ago, ChaoticBeauty said:

Now this is confusing. On my profile (still can't log-in via Chrome by the way), I had the "Flighting Survey Status - Survey Complete" text, but clicking on Flighting Signup I would be redirected to the DxDiag upload part. After reuploading it, now I have the "Your DxDiag File Info - You can change your DxDiag file by clicking here again." text again on my profile, which wasn't there before. I wonder how long it has been like this...

I urge everyone to check on this and reupload their DxDiag file if necessary.

I had the same issue. No DXdiag was as uploaded, when I upload one the first day, and another one two weeks ago.

29 minutes ago, Noooch said:

primarily that, I would say

2 hours ago, tweekz said:

... a new in-game aircraft editor will allow configuration tuning for aircraft parameters including the flight model with onscreen debug support.

Happy with MSFS 🙂
home simming evolved

Well those are some nice screenshot teasers once again.   Great detail considering its alpha.  Next weeks update will be highly anticipated to see how detailed default airports will be and to what extent.  Would like to see some obscure default airport too to see what it looks like. 

Think my DxDiag was gone too. Reuploaded. I hope that doesnt send me to that back of the line. Maybe the whole reason for not getting an invite yet is a missing dxdiag. 

CYVR LSZH 

http://f9ixu0-2.png

Having a livery editor at this stage would be great. We‘d have tons of liveries upon release.

Edited by Shack95

i9-11900K, RTX 4090, 32 GB ram, Honeycomb Alpha and Bravo, TCA Airbus sidestick and quadrant, Reverb G2

I'd really like MS to respond to the missing DXDiag files. It says Survey complete in my profile under Flighting Survey status, but if I go up to the Flighting Signup menu, apparently I get the option to take the survey again and upload a DxDiag agian,

So what is it, Am I already signed up or do I have to do a new Survey?

Also they use another Email addres (an otlook.com email) and not the one I use, And I have no idea where the Gametag name comes from, it's certaitly not one that I have chosen myself.

• Upvote 1

Jorn Lundtoft

I don't always stop and look at airplanes.........Oh wait, Yes I do.

Intel I7-13700F, 32GB Fury DDR5 - 6000, Kingston 1TB NVMe PCIe 4.0 SSD, Asus Geforce RTX 4070 TI 12GB, Kingston 2TB M2 NVMe SSD, Corsair 750W PCU, Windows 11

7 minutes ago, jlund said:

I'd really like MS to respond to the missing DXDiag files. It says Survey complete in my profile under Flighting Survey status, but if I go up to the Flighting Signup menu, apparently I get the option to take the survey again and upload a DxDiag agian,

So what is it, Am I already signed up or do I have to do a new Survey?

Also they use another Email addres (an otlook.com email) and not the one I use, And I have no idea where the Gametag name comes from, it's certaitly not one that I have chosen myself.

My gamertag came from my age old Xbox account I set up when Xbox 360 was the latest and greatest in the console space.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Hey Asobo, it’s my aunties friends brother in laws sisters birthday tomorrow, any chance you can get me in this alpha? Thanks guys!

• Like 2

12 hours ago, bonchie said:

The draw distance on the night lighting is big deal to me. I hate how short the range is of the dynamic lighting in XP11.

I use the Render tool that forces extra ranges in the graphic settings (just like we used to do with a cfg for FSX) and I got some far away dynamic lights displaying.

Unless this is not the dynamic lights you are talking about...

But MSFS engine should be stronger in the way it deals with anything related to dynamic lights.

60855038_2341758675876946_90620968395236

61236376_2341758255876988_46175946478861

Edited by Claviateur

Scenery for Flight Simulators since 1998