Sign in to follow this  
ChaoticBeauty

February 13th, 2020 – Development/Insider Update

Hey Asobo, it's my country's birthday in like five and a half months.  Any chance I can get an invite?

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Gulfstream said:

Nice, UND, the "other one" unless you want to go to the military 🙂

Joking of course, there are a lot of others, but like the "Big 4" accounting firms, there are still the "Big 2" of aviation.

I liked driving my Jeep Wrangler with no top or doors on the beach in the winter though.  Your winters were probably a bit worse!

Anyway, back on topic!  I want in to the tech review!

Me too man. Me Too.

• Upvote 1

Asobo/MS

Can i have only one invite. I promise, that is the last invite i use. My family dont need to know. My boss already thinks im at business trip. 

Edited by zemez
  • Like 2

9900k@5GHz, 32GB@3200 RAM, Strix RTX 2080ti, VKB Gladiator mkii, VKB rudder pedals 

10 hours ago, ual763 said:

Me too man. Me Too.

I'm sure you had to do a lot of de-icing and wing-sweeping with brooms at UND.

I got my PPL in New Jersey so I have done it too.  Daytona was far easier, but I was able to get 3 0/0 approaches in.

I vividly recal my first one into Jacksonville, where at 200 I saw a guy in a yellow raincoat walking his dog below me, but nothing in front of me.

Good times.  Microsoft, please?  🙂

• Like 1

18 hours ago, ChaoticBeauty said:

Still can't get it working on Google Chrome. Only way for me to log-in is on Microsoft Edge (and curiously, I didn't even have to input my log-in details).

me neither, address lines says www.flightsimulator.com/?autherror=xbla_invalid

Phil Leaven

i5 10600KF, 32 GB 3200 RAM, MSI 3060 12GB OC, Asus ROG Z490-H, 2 WD Black NVME for each Win11 (500GB) and MSFS (1TB), MSFS Cache and Photogrammetry always disabled, Live Weather and Live Traffic always on, Res 2560x1440 on 27"

Hey asobo, I just took my son to work, took my mom grocery shopping, finished her laundry and mine, vacuumed, and gave the dog a bath. I'm tired and need a relaxing flight. Send me an email. Lol

On ‎2‎/‎14‎/‎2020 at 6:16 AM, jlund said:

Also they use another Email addres (an otlook.com email) and not the one I use, And I have no idea where the Gametag name comes from, it's certaitly not one that I have chosen myself.

I was able to choose my "Gamertag", which is coincidently the same as everywhere I go: N4GIX, my amateur license call sign. I use that because it is unique. Only one person in the entire world is allocated that specific call sign. :ph34r:

On ‎2‎/‎14‎/‎2020 at 9:39 AM, darrenkarp said:

This is simply crazy...I'm looking for my alpha invite email every 20 minutes!

My email client runs 24/7 and I've set it to check for new mail every 15 minutes. I can also press F5 anytime to check for new mail. Very convenient! :biggrin:

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

On 2/13/2020 at 4:34 PM, ChaoticBeauty said:

The date has now been corrected on the site (Tuesday 18 February), and the main post has been amended.

@ChaoticBeauty Do you have the Bat phone ( see the 1960 batman TV series, RED phone ) directly to the Commissioner ( not Gordon but Lionel or someone else ) of the MSFS Team, as I have checked back several Update post ( most of them ) and you have always been the one to start the usually Thursday ( Unless there is a 6-ish or a Snow one ) Update, and you are pretty much always the one that starts the post for the Update's. The admin's and mod's here don't even try anymore, cause you are the official thread starter 🙂 Or you have a Bat alert on your cell phone and a script written to receive immediate notification, or is it just simply your F5 key is melted 🙂 

Keep up the good work, and tell the MSFS Team we said hello, when they call you on the Bat phone next week 🙂 

Edited by in2tech
  • Like 3

"Coffee, if your not shaking, you need another cup"
Flight Sim Break Discord Channel: https://discord.com/invite/fCV62Ka2QZ

31 minutes ago, in2tech said:

Keep up the good work, and tell the MSFS Team we said hello, when they call you on the Bat phone next week 🙂 

I shall pass on your greetings to them next week!

• Like 1

The crazy thing is I know Asobo/Microsoft reads these forums, but unfortunately I had to sign up with a new username.  I've been on AVSIM since Tom created it.  My specs seem to meet the desired range for people who get in.

Eh, it's fine.  I'll wait until it's released and buy it day 1, I honestly don't even care what it costs me. 

Looks good.

My Dxdiag is gone from my profile page. 

There's no line for it where it says when it was uploaded, or if you want to change it. It says:

Flighting Survey Status
Survey Complete 
Microsoft Flight Simulator Insider Program Opt-Out

Shouldn't it be after the survey complete line?

weird 😕

Cheers

Carlos

NLR Motion Platform V3, Intel Core i9-9900K OC @ 5Ghz, Gigabyte Gaming OC 11GB RTX 2080ti, Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Ultra. Thermaltake Water 3.0 Riing LED RGB 360. Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4 3000 PC4-24000 32GB 4x8GB CL15. Lexar Professional NM700 M.2 2280 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1TB SSD. Toughpower iRGB Plus 80 Plus Platinum 850W Full Modular. Thermaltake View32 TG USB 3.0 RGB. Oculus Rift S. Qled Samsung 65Q7FN.

1 hour ago, chass32 said:

My Dxdiag is gone from my profile page. 

There's no line for it where it says when it was uploaded, or if you want to change it. It says:

Flighting Survey Status
Survey Complete 
Microsoft Flight Simulator Insider Program Opt-Out

Shouldn't it be after the survey complete line?

weird 😕

Cheers

Carlos

Just upload it again. I (and many others) had the same issue

22 hours ago, DAD said:

me neither, address lines says www.flightsimulator.com/?autherror=xbla_invalid

What I did, was go to where it was redirecting for authentication (briefly displays in the address window as login.live.com). That took me to the ms website. I logged in there, that didn’t let me login on the flight simulator website however when I logged out of the ms website, the redirect on t he flight simulator website worked and I was able to login again. Peculiar issue with an even more peculiar fix.

• Upvote 1

YES

After loading live.com for the adress used for 2020 and signing out, I can now login to ms2020

I had been using a third party app before, gotta signout using 365

THANK YOU