Sign in to follow this  
Dirk98

Limiting FS2CREW procedures involvement?

Hello, I'm thinking of buying Fs2Crew for FSL A3xxX but I'm not really interested in too much automation or involvement by FS2CREW. I'd rather have FS2CREW for callouts, landing gear, APU and doors handling logics only. I would really love such a flexibility in FS2CREW settings - from  very basic to very comprehensive, provided they can be reduced or shut down completely at my will.

Thanks.

Edited by Dirk98

4 hours ago, byork said:

Well, there are large number of config options.  You can control a lot of things.  And running the Pre-Flight events is optional.

But we still aim to be an accurate Airbus crew sim with real-world flows and checklists.

It's all in the eye of the beholder setting up additional 2D windows by FS2C on a flat or curved monitor.

Just a suggestion - make it flexible to embrace simple functionality as well please. I'm happy enough already tinkering with AOC alone in FSL A3xx that btw feeds all the data from my simbrief account powered by my VA. I don't really want another layer of additional settings by FS2Crew. Please make it flexible for potential customers like me (Callouts, Landing gear, Flaps and Doors logic, perhaps, some coms integration with GSX, that's it), but with FS2Crew class and many will be happy )). 

We integrate with UGCX, not GSX 🙂  UGCX is better 🙂

https://www.fs2crew.com/cart/products/Ultimate-Ground-Crew-X.html

I suggest checking out our manual to see how it works:

http://www.support.fs2crew.com/help/manuals/#pageid=fslabs_airbus

Cheers,

Edited by byork
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, Dirk98 said:

I'd rather have FS2CREW for callouts, landing gear, APU and doors handling logics only.

With this you would reduce FS2Crew a lot, and miss what it's all about. The Crew coordination and this as close as possible to real world airliner procedures. It is so immersive.

Let me give a simple example. After landing, clean up the plane. Flaps up, spoilers retract, landing lights and strobe off, taxi lights on, maybe start APU. Are you doing this all alone whole steering ? Not a good idea. In FS2Crew you handle it with a voice command "OK to clean up" or trigger it accordingly while looking out if the window during taxi.

No matter if the FSLabs or Maddog or all the Boeings. I can't even remember when I did my last flight without FS2Crew. Must be a long time ago.

Mike

1. A320 home cockpit (FSLabs, Skalarki), P3Dv5  Main PC : I7-12700K, GTX3080Ti

2. FSLabs A3xx, P3Dv5. Gigabyte Aorus 17G YC, I7-10700K, RTX 3080

Mike I've bought most of FS2C releases last 15(?) years.

Thanks

2 minutes ago, Dirk98 said:

Mike I've bought most of FS2C releases last 15(?) years.

Oh, Ok. Me too 😀

1. A320 home cockpit (FSLabs, Skalarki), P3Dv5  Main PC : I7-12700K, GTX3080Ti

2. FSLabs A3xx, P3Dv5. Gigabyte Aorus 17G YC, I7-10700K, RTX 3080